Hi, I have a problem.

I work for a very large company that has had lots of "DOWN-SIZING" and one of my application servers was just shipped from a remote location to me. The admin is no longer with the company and guess what? He locked out everyones admin accounts on the box.

I would hate to re-build it.

It is NT 4.0 with Service Pack 3

The machine is a Compaq Proliant 5500 with dual processors, dual power supplies and a raid with 8 - 12 gig hard drives and 1 gig of memory.

It was running a SQLserver database as well as some unique custom applications and a WEB Server based reporting application. The configuration is rather complex and re-building would be a major pain and time consuming.

Time that I do not really have after working remotely on SUN servers around the world.

I am not able to purchase LockSmith as it is too costly for a one time use! Although I am sure I would find a use for it in our systems elsewhere. We have over 200,000 NT servers and over 200,000 SUN Enterprise servers.

And no one here can help. I tried our Security groups and all the various admin groups with no luck.

Please help!!!