Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forget the avatar competition...

Forget the avatar competition...

How about a signature competition? Is anyone interested in this?

SSJVegeta-Sei

Pierce me with steel, rend me with claw and fang; as I die, a legend is born for another generation to follow.
    An\' it harm none, do as ye will. - Wiccan Rede

Yeah, sounds alright. Maybe when the avatar one is over, we can start voting for that.

Greg
    \"Do you know what people are most afraid of?
    What they don\'t understand.
    When we don\'t understand, we turn to our assumptions.\"
    -- William Forrester

AntiOnline Jr. Member
    sounds good to me
    give me some feedback and let me know if i should get rid of any i have or let me know if u like!

HEHE - I love the 'remote control' one BERBURT, it's so true!!! I press em so hard. Sometimes it works...

Greg
    \"Do you know what people are most afraid of?
    What they don\'t understand.
    When we don\'t understand, we turn to our assumptions.\"
    -- William Forrester

my sig is good! hahaha
    script language=\"M$cript\";
    function beginError(bsod) {
    return true; }
    onLoad.windows = beginError;

I usually just smack my remote control on the nearest table to set the batteries back into place. I'm astounded that I haven't broken it yet...

SSJVegeta-Sei

Pierce me with steel, rend me with claw and fang; as I die, a legend is born for another generation to follow.

I don't like the idea of a signature competition, or even an avatar competition. I feel they're a waste of space in the forums. Yes, I'm aware this is the chit chat section, and that it's unregulated. I just feel that threads like this bring down the overall intelligence level ot these forums. Please, put your energy toward something that's mentally-strengthening instead of meaningless junk like this. You can go through with this if you want, but consider me disqualified from both competitions.

I will, stflook
    My problem is that I post too many serious things - I need something like this to calm me down. This is the only thing not riddled with anger and depression that I've posted all night.

SSJVegeta-Sei

I am a cracker
    I don't like the idea of a signature competition, or even an avatar competition. I feel they're a waste of space in the forums. Yes, I'm aware this is the chit chat section, and that it's unregulated. I just feel that threads like this bring down the overall intelligence level ot these forums. Please, put your energy toward something that's mentally-strengthening instead of meaningless junk like this. You can go through with this if you want, but consider me disqualified from both competitions.
    I think you just need to get laid STFLOOK! I know why your not gonna qualify for the avatar competition because you know you not gonna win...

Banned
    I don't see how getting laid will help anyone in the avatar competition...

It's not things like the avatar competition that bring down the overall intelligence level of those forums... You can't blame that thread for bringing down the intelligence level, nor can you blame the General Chit-chat forum for doing that... It's people like I am a cracker who are to blame...
    Next time, keep your stupid comments to yourself...