Thread: Driver

Driver

Need help.

Does anyone out there have or can direct me to a site to get a driver for an HP Photosmart 315 digital camera? HP's website doesn't have a download option only via shipment can you get it. Thx. Geno
    Regards,
    Geno

\"Disciples, like diamonds, are developed in a process of time and heavy pressures, and both the disciple and the diamond reflect and magnify the light that comes through them.\"

Neal A. Maxwell

Hi mom!
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.

Thanks for the reply. But if you go a little further the only option is via shipment, not download, which I stated in the beginning. Geno
    Regards,
    Geno

\"Disciples, like diamonds, are developed in a process of time and heavy pressures, and both the disciple and the diamond reflect and magnify the light that comes through them.\"

Neal A. Maxwell

Hi mom!
    I looked in the w98 subsection, and it provided one orderform, and two softwareupdates - run those, most of the time they include all drivers.
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.