Thread: need a fake mailer thing

need a fake mailer thing

ok, i got my domian; but my hosting place only gives my a pop account with no stmp server so i need a program(or a nice txt file that i hade at one time) to seed 'forged' mail from my email address i can't remember how anymore... anyone know?

-Guerrilla Se7en

Um...PM ThePreacher for his indepth post on (as you call it): 'forging' email.

...All done using Telnet.
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

use your isp's SMTP server, no need to spoof your mail. Alternatively you could try this http://www.gatecomm.com/ It's a free SMTP server, hope it helps

telnet is one option

or www.sendfakemail.com
    Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far. - Theodore Roosevelt

can't rememebr any of the anonumus servers to telnet to

-Guerrilla Se7en

I was looking around at this site and though if you didn't look around at sendfakemail.com
    here is a massive list of servers
    http://www.sendfakemail.com/fakemail/openrelaylist.asp

1.) i asked the same question in the "Proxies, Anonymity" section but does anyone know a tool which will leech the ip-addresses or the host names into a file without the other crap like banners or other text?

2.) Is there a tool out there which will look up the addresses to see whether they are still active or not? i mean a kind of ip-scanner ...

3.) If you want to write fake-mail i suggest using "Aenima - The Ressurection" ... Actually, it's an email-bomber but it offers many more options and you can use it to write emails with arbitrary email-addresses as despatcher. if there's a tool out there which will weed out the bad hosts you can import the list from www.senfakemail.com directly into Aenima
    Love your country, but
    never trust its government. -- Robert A. Heinlein

ummmmmmm Mr. dude i have seen a tool that scans ip addy to see if they are still active. I think i saw it at http://wangscript.wangproducts.net/. Just click on software up the top. it is called responder pro.

I couldn't get mine to work though so maybe you'll have better luck and tell me how to work it
    Genius of the mind is not necessarily from the mind of a genius

i've downloaded the tool and it works...perhaps your OS is make trouble...i use Win98 SE (Snail Edition) and there are no problems...you just need to import a list with hostnames or ip-addresses in the following shape:

and the tool will weed the dead ones out