Thread: Try this new released anti-hacker tools,and tell us your feeling,thanks!

Cool Try this new released anti-hacker tools,and tell us your feeling,thanks!

It's a powerful tools!here is a summary,
    Product Description:
    Antiy Ghostbusters (AGB) is an advanced anti-hacker utility that finds and disinfects backdoor tools, spywares , trojans and worms in your computer .These files hide in your system like ghost and are all harmful to your system.
    Antiy Ghostbusters can scan your hard disk, process, directory, find known and unknown ghosts ,and clean them drastically.

Antiy Ghostbusters Monitor (AGBM) watches file and sensitivity area, finds active ghost program. User can manage the application network access rules.

Antiy Ghostbusters includes many excellent tools, you can use them viewing some internal information of your computer, such as port, connect, process , and managing it.

You can use links below to get it,
    http://www.versiontracker.com/morei...id=20660&db=win
    or
    http://www.filetransit.com/software...details&id=6045

It will be highly appreciated if you can send us your comments for our products!

The tools are kool, but don't double post bud.

Ok,i am new here,thanks for your reminding!

Originally posted here by jehnx
    The tools are kool, but don't double post bud.

you tried it?didn't you?any comments?

I did try the program out, and I so far like it. I'll write a detailed review for you tomorrow, as I usually do this for up-and-coming developer companies to help them out.