Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Negative Points

Angry Negative Points

Once again, let me make this perfectly clear:
    Whoever gave me negative points, at least have the guts to identify yourself. If you can't stand up for your opinion that a post isn't good, then don't give feedback. Antipoints are not your little "I don't like you" tool that you can use to finger people without being held to blame. Save us all some grief, and use Antipoints responsibly.

SSJVegeta-Sei

Pierce me with steel, rend me with claw and fang; as I die, a legend is born for another generation to follow.
    An\' it harm none, do as ye will. - Wiccan Rede

Banned
    Be more specific, on what post did you get negative AntiPoints and what was the message you got along with them.

Someone has been posting negative points to anyone who posts in "the longest thread", no matter what the comment... the message was "why post **** like this?"
    If you don't sign your name, you obviously can't defend your opinion.
    Sorry, but I'm just pissed about this.

SSJVegeta-Sei

Pierce me with steel, rend me with claw and fang; as I die, a legend is born for another generation to follow.

Banned
    Personally I dont like that thread either, I think its a waste of bandwith and server space, but I didnt give anyone negative points for posting to it... Good luck finding out who gave you neg points.... Whoever did it just come forward and stand up for your opinion.

I got it too. Some time back. I posted one time to that thread. So someone sent me some neg points with the message "Let this thread die you bitc#^#^". So I just get over it and go on. Some people I suppose......
    Lets all live and let live........
    The COOKIE TUX lives!!!!
    Windows NT crashed,I am the Blue Screen of Death.
    No one hears your screams.

Guys, this is the Internet. I once saw a shirt that said "Mommy can't help you now." That's true hear. Crying and whining about things like this doesn't accomplish anything. I agree with your point; if you don't have enough self-confidence to sign your name, then don't give negative points. But it will always happen, because too many people here are under the age of two and a half.
    I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

Just thought I might share my latest unsigned negatives...

"We'll stop it when you let this cancerous thread die."

Obviously "they" don't get the point... I just want "them" to admit who "they" are.

SSJVegeta-Sei

I am a cracker
    Once again, let me make this perfectly clear: Whoever gave me negative points, at least have the guts to identify yourself. If you can't stand up for your opinion that a post isn't good, then don't give feedback. Antipoints are not your little "I don't like you" tool that you can use to finger people without being held to blame. Save us all some grief, and use Antipoints responsibly.

Whats the big deal, don't get your panties in a bunch I promise you everyone here at antionline gets garbage like that I get it, you get it, everyone gets it, Crying and whining about things like this doesn't accomplish anything. Only makes them worse everytime I give negative points I always put my handle their because I want them to know I said that to them.

According to me AO is the place where a person shares his views, opinions, his ideas with other people. This is the place where a person shares his knowledge with others. It depends upon us whether we like his opinions or not. This does not mean that we should give negative points to a person because we didn’t like his views.
    But yes, of course if a person writes senseless or meaningless things at AO, then but obvious we have right to give him the negative points, as he is wasting the space and time.
    if a person wants to learn.... he can learn anything..... just anything....!!!!!!

AntiOnline Jr. Member
    call it what u will , im in support of people signing
    whether they giv pos or neg points