View Poll Results: Should parents be able to deny their child treatment if it is against their religion?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • Yes, unless seriously ill

0 0%
  • No

7 77.78%
  • No, except if it is non-lifethreatening (<--including brain damage)

2 22.22%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: why r u at this site????

Question why r u at this site????

i am curious as to why poeple use this site
    not that it's a bad site i am just curious

Hi mom!
    [x] None of the above.

A long, long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...

... I came here because of the weekly mailbag - which back then was actually weekly :P - the mailbag left, I stayed...
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.

Yeha, also none of the above.

I dont know about "seriously loving security". I;m seriously interested in it. hmmm...I guess this interest comes from a paranoia that I am eventually going to get into some kinda trouble if I dont arm myself with as much security knowledge as possible.

When I first came to this site, it was because I wanted to hack. But as I read more about hacking, I decided that it wasn't really something to do. I stay here cause it's a decent online community and I suppose I'm something of a computer geek.
    Elen alcarin ar gwath halla ná engwar.

non of the above too.

when i first came to the site... i was looking to be a hacker .. or @ least some of this ****.
    but when i post my first thread ... the usual ****in post .... like
    how can i hack bla bla ....
    and, lucky me .. didn't get flamed then wow !!!
    and i had allots of answers for this one...
    that was a day .. now i'm interested in security or Antihacking lol.
    so i might check two boxes ( hacler , as a begining .... and security as for now )
    man what a change !
    When the power of Love overcomes the Love of power, the world will know peace... Jimi Hendrix
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    I dream of giving birth to a child who will ask...... what was war?

I am a cracker
    I come to this site because "I am a Cracker"! I've been through the whole newbie stage the script kiddy stage and I tryed the hacking stage as well but I only want to be a cracker not a hacker there's difference.. These members at antionline.com Most of these members know their stuff like JP TERR Remote Access I am a Cracker Darkside P2P Victor knows, and Ennis knows his **** ETC.. If you go to sites like www.hackers.com or www.neworder.box.sk it's mostly full of "§©®1þ± K1ddÿ'§" Posts like "I found an ip now what" or my favorite "How do I hack can you teach me" here at this site you really don't get bull shizzzzzz-nitttt like that!

Just my thoughts

±H£ §±0n£® V1®U$
    PUSH CS POP DS MOV SI,200H MOV DI,0 LODSW CMP AX,[DI] JNZ HIDEHD ;Hide boot sector LODSW CMP AX[DI+2] JNZ HIDE ; Hide real boot sector in hard drive.

hmm.. im juzt here to share information..
    tell people what i know.. in return they tell me what they know..

Well like most I don’t feel I fit into any of the poll categories, why did I come here personally? To cut a long story short I had the box on a desk, this box did lots of cleaver little tricks I could play games, could write my work out on it, could surf the net, I played around doing this and that to it seeing how many ways I could stop it working and then get it going again. I was constantly doing horrible things to my comp, broke most of he rules for keeping a system up and running but every time quested to fix it. I noticed that I had more computer expertise than most of my mates, I helped them out with there comps, sorting out there problems learning about different systems, one day I realised that I was stuck at a level of knowledge that no longer would just reading the manuals to try to work out ways to kill my system worked. I needed to take the next step. I needed to really go into understanding computers themselves not just the systems and programs I used. Looking around the net I found this site spent hours reading though posts learning what I could. Now I this site it really interests me, I enjoy most posts, a lot of time something is posted about that I don’t fully understand but in the post is all what you need to go off research read learn then come back to the post and understand it. The more tmie I spend on this site the greater my interest in this field of computers. So I come here to learn and read very informative posts that make me think and question my understanding of computers, to help my evolve my computer knowledge.

Kindred69
    ForeverLearning

I'm just here to share info. and to learn things here and there.
    I like reality, it tastes like bread.

I was just bored... and this was the first place I found...

...Wow I'm retarded...

[P.S.- Just joking, this place kicks ass miles farther than any other board I've seen around. You actually have to know stuff to stay here (with greenies that is)!!!...And thats why I love it so much.]
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]