Thread: Misc. New Updates / Features

Banned

Misc. New Updates / Features

Greetings All:

Work, Work Work, Work Work! Heh, here's the latest:

*You can now add an attachment to a post when you "edit" it, instead of having to post a new reply for the attachment if you forgot the first time around.

*The "Member Functions" box under the "Your Account" window has been re-organized to (hopefully) be more intuitive and easier to navigate.

*The forums have been updated a bit to make them more intuitive and clean looking. For example, there is no more "new thread" button on thread pages (ie, you have to be at the forum level to post a new thread, and can only post replies from a thread). These fixes/updates should make the forums a bit easier to use for the site newbies.

*Added a World Time Zone page, as a link from the date/time notice at the bottom of each page.

*Added an "Invite A Friend!" option under the "Your Account" window on the main page. You can now tell others about how cool we are! (heh).

Enjoy!

i like the color grey in the Discussion Forums...anyway good work

cheers,
    the only thing that doesn\'t change is everything will always change.

I love coming here JP you keep adding new little toys to make this one of the best sites on the net.
    No good deed goes unpunished.

I am a cracker
    I agree with lostit44 this is an excellent site!

I do miss the "New thread" button... Can you put it next to the "Show a Printable Version | Email This Page to Someone! | Receive updates to this thread"?
    New order of "Member functions" looks great!
    Do I get antipoints if i get someone to join AO by invitating him?
    What if the user's timezone was shown next to the "Location" information?

BTW, Weren't there the info telling when a post is made? Could you add one?

Edit/Add: Hey, there's the new Antipoint center! Why didn't you mention it? Well, ok. Excellent!

-ZeroOne
    Q: Why do computer scientists confuse Christmas and Halloween?
    A: Because Oct 31 = Dec 25

Hi mom!

Re: Misc. New Updates / Features

Originally posted here by JP
    *The forums have been updated a bit to make them more intuitive and clean looking. For example, there is no more "new thread" button on thread pages (ie, you have to be at the forum level to post a new thread, and can only post replies from a thread). These fixes/updates should make the forums a bit easier to use for the site newbies.
    Does this include the removal of the navigation-bar on the bottom of each page?
    ( Home / Forums / AntiOnline Site Related / New Features / Misc. New Updates / Features ). I guessing this is repleased by the forum jump dropbox? To bad, I liked it. The rest of the updates are superb - I love the 'edit post and be able to attach again'-thingy
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.

Greetings Jp!

Thanks for the added features . Specially the add attachment stuff, 'coz one time, I forgot to attach what I was supposed to attach. Keep-up the good work!!!

A blessed day to all!!!