Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MSN Tech Support log...

yeah I know smirc
    was just messin'

v_Ln

I know, with all honesty, that I have never called myself a hacker...
    I have no interest in hacking.. my interest is in security.. I am interested in securing systems that I work on, whether personal or during work...

I have denied accusations that I'm a hacker, for many years, which all came about from me pointing out or simply noticing flaws in systems.....

I am not an adolecent wanna-be ****... I have no desire to be 1337, no desire to be marked as I hacker... I am myself, and follow what I feel is right...

Now, most here will agree that script kiddies, *yes, like you carrier*, are the lamest form of the computer literate lifeforms.. yes, even those people who can only send email are above you.. why? because they are not blinded by their ego's, and go about trying to ruin other peoples days by making themselves feel 'bigger'... you are small carrier.. you are small in all aspects of the computer world... you get no respect from those who are of worth in this world, your pathetic attempts at being 1337 *know I shudder to use the phrase* impress no-one but your SK buddies....

Your actions make you feel better... they make you feel like you have a purpose... they make you feel like a hacker....
    Your not... your just what I like to call 'net noise'... there has been a million before you, and there will be a million after you... your nothing.... in the scheme of things....
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"

Talking

Good job matty!
    I bet that guy had just seen it somewhere and realized he got screwed when he saw the replyes!

Red face Maybe get a real life pal

Hey Carrier, we all know you are just a frustrated teenager ...
    please do us a favor and get a life somewhere else ...
    we are just trying to read intelligent S.H.I.T ... not the BS you are typing on your threads,
    please respect the rest of the people here.
    How should i call you ? the mentor ?? what a moron