Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Meditation 101

A lucid dream is one where, while you dream, you're aware that what you're experiencing is in fact not real, but part of that dream. This gives you the ability to shape your dream into what you want, because you're aware that you're controlling your experience. What that has to do with astral projection, I don't know. My conclusion is that you don't know what you're talking about.

About the dreaming in colour post, that's a myth. Most people DO dream in colour.

"It would seem to me that there would be alotta possessed bodies walking around if astral projecting opened us up to this possibilty. " How many people do YOU know that can project themselves out of their body? The fact is, there aren't many people who can do it willingly, so the chances of 'alotta possessed bodies walking around' is quite slim. Moreover, the more often someone has an O.B experience, the stronger their bond is, theoretically, with their body. They can exercise more control.

As for the ketamine thing, I'm still inclined to disagree. How can you prove that an out of body experience you had wasn't just you imagining yourself looking down at your body? Drugs can do funny things to your mind... and that's speaking from experience.

I'm not accusing you of not being spiritual or without faith. The Native American Indians are big on witchcraft and A.P. Children that possess a gift are taught to do it at a very young age. What I'm saying is, the older you get, the more scepticism you have, and it gets a lot harder.

I've been messing around with astral projection since high school. Here's some good stuff I've found about it online.

http://www.robertpeterson.org/obebook.html

Also try to find stuff by Robert Monroe. This guy is the man when it comes to research on astral projection. He's written quite a few good books that are now considered classic occult literature.

http://www.spiritweb.org/Spirit/monr...ks-review.html
    OpenBSD - The proactively secure operating system.

The US Government actually did alotta research on and used astral protection for issues related to national security. They called it Remote Viewing. If you do a websearch of that I'm sure you'll find some very interestinhg info.

I dont think many kids are actually taught to astral project. The ability to project is very natural and we are all born with it. Like you said, people eventually get conditioned to be quite skeptical of such things. This doubt has to be overcame beofre someone can willingly project. Kids have a more open mind towards things. With children astral projection just happens. And when it does there is honestly no reason to fear that some other soul is gonna enter their body.

As for the ketamine thing, I'm still inclined to disagree. How can you prove that an out of body experience you had wasn't just you imagining yourself looking down at your body
    Actually there are ways of proving astral projection but instead of getting to personal regarding my own experience I'll try to find some links that support what I;m syaing.