Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: AO members, please read...

Ok put it this way that was an awesome post sonic. It is good to help each other and I'm all about that. I think you have to rely on inner strength and inner peace. When you are a nice person people will try to take advantage of you and give you a hard time. I know that much from experience. So you must stand up for yourself when that time arrives so you won't let yourself be picked on by stupid *******s that have nothing better to do than mess with you to make themselves look better. It would be nice if everyone could get along but it's just human nature to have conflict.

Talking Good Karma... good.

In the world of paranoia and mass hysteria, we need to understand that karma of any kind is better than no karma at all...

What?

Haram77 is taliing about beastiality? Hmm....

Normally, I would blow up and flood his ass with negative antipoints, but...

I have been karma-ized so....

He sees not but a brickwall, cold and unforgiving in it strength... this brickwall is keeping his mind closed... we must "tear down the wall" and let him see the light of the almighty Turnip... or if he will not accept the Turnip, then maybe the Beet will suit suit him nicely... it tastes like and over-ripe potato on crack... Yummmmmm....

But if he cannot accept either...then, well... he was never made for the Turnip and will forever burn in Beetland, where his skin will become like beet and he will do nothing but eat porridge (three days old and moldy too).
    Welcome to Hell , where we have served more than all of the fast food chains put together! And the number grows everyday! Stay tuned!

Banned
    Instead of complaining, how about we all shoot the **** about what pisses us off and figure out a way to get rid of the problem.....

(It seems those tranquilizers are working today!)

Banned
    Damn you s0nic! There is NO *****ING TENSION HERE, Ill kill you when I get ahold of you
    Heh, Its sad but true.... There is al ot of tension here, most of it leads to fights in IRC, flame wars, and other foolishness

I think this calls for a group huge.
    Its not software piracy. I’m just making multiple off site backups.