Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lol@I am a cracker and berburt! A must read!

Banned

Peace!

Hey guys, Im not to sure if I spread my P E A C E message in here yet but hey here it goes again.

We all need to relax, it is after all only a forum! When you get neg points hell admit it you feel a little bad, like*ouch* when you get a verbally evil red dots, however put things in perspective, you are lookin at green and red dots with messages from people who dont know you personally and only understand one real language; Information/aka knowledge.

If you give good information you get green.
    If you give bad information you get red.

People will always speak their mind, its human nature surely, where would we be without the random abuse of oblio? Bored thats where!

However sometimes flaming goes too far and ruins a good forum, an intelligent flame war is amusing, a stupid pointless flame war makes you lose respect for people who may have been helpful in the past.

This is directed at nobody in particular but as a reminder of what is important and it aint antipoints of flaming, I would like to think that many of us come here and learn even a small bit and that others pass some of that on as they learn more.

Once again ignore if you wish!

Thank you for reading!
    Ennis.

AntiOnline Jr. Member
    ome more thing how have u been lurkin around for a couple months when u became a member this month????
    also ive looked at ur post and found nothing to convince me that ur about bringing good solid knowledge to this site , so why dont u practice what u preach
    intead of ur 1 word or 1 sentnce posts.
    or my favorite
    zone alarm is no good, but dont take my for for it , how about your own. heres what cmpoop said.

"ZoneAlarm really is bad, by recommending it you show you really understand little and are easily leasd by other people. "

"It is a resource hog, contains spyware of some sort and is simple which is not good except for your granny."

you cant go talkin that kind of crap without some backing
    {the above is a previous post i made to cmpoop and quoted him}

now there was nothing threatening about my pm
    i was just letting you know that poeple dont appreciate kids playin around
    i dont know what your goal is. if its not to learn or help someone than take u and your rhetoric elsewhere.
    seems to me that u like hiding behind people.
    here "I hope he visits IRC so Matty can shut him up, god this place is being taken over by people like him, berburt and lovable, only oblio manages to do it well at least he shows signs of inteligence at times"

kind of reminds me of the kid back in elementary school that starts sh*t and then goes for help.
    look why dont u stop the bull. and start posting more than 1 word or 1 sentence posts.
    you know we can look, and i invite anyone to just look at the junk cmpoop posts
    i mean arent u the guy who said lets post meaningfull stuff?
    really i looked at all of your posts and it makes me wonder do u even know how to check your email?
    just like the kids at your elementary school, we dont wanna play with u either.

one more thing all the people who dislike me say it in this thread.
    because i feel i have not been a problem, but please let me know.
    My goal is to educate myself and appreciate others.
    Quite frankly "CMPOOP" you meet none of the above.

hehe look what i started! j/k ;x

cracker is a idiot.. he never responds to diss to him in the same thread.. he will just make a new one and do a "boo hoo" crap and get positive points from gulable kiddys... look how many times him and lovable have done that.. its a freakin shame they waste thier time here... its like tryin to say ur tough when ur 12 and skinny and just have a big mouth... all ull really be good at is suc.... never mind i wont go there.

bluntly hes a punk
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

<pontification>
    These guys aren't the first people to cause trouble here and they won't be the last. All I can say from experience is that the best thing you can do is ignore people like this. Don't reply to their posts, don't pm them. It just fuels the fire. Act like they don't exist and pretty soon they won't. Just report any offending posts and leave it alone.
    </pontification>
    OpenBSD - The proactively secure operating system.

It's only words,remember "sticks and stones" .
    I Dont take anything I hear in cyberspace seriously,by that I mean threats and the like.
    The only time I would start to worry or maybe get prepared is when said person starts
    sending me mail at my home,then its time to worry cause know he/she knows where you rest at.
    Other than that it's useally a chump that in real life wouldn't have the balls to say 1 word to you but
    in cyberspace he gets 15 seconds of forced courage only becasue he knows that you cant break his face.

Dont waste your time with ignorance its better to just ignore idoits cause when you argue with them
    your doing exactly what he wants you to do.Take it from me I have been that idiot at times and thiers nothing better than knowing that you can really piss someone off.It takes two to argue dont go for it.

Crimina1

I am a cracker
    id be more then happy to meet the sucker at a IRC server he was to scared to respond to my PMs or my post messages to him though sad if u ask me
    Netsyn

Get a life you lamer. You have to come to www.antionline.com and make bull **** stories about how you PM me and said I was to scared to respond, your full of **** and you know it. I responed to your post if you don't think I did here it is again just for you!

I would love to see u even TRY to "hack" me u little cracker ... Id love to meet u on IRC oneday so ud have all the info ud need to "try" and "hack" me.well if ur interested in meeting somewhere on IRC id be more then happy to show when ur ready but try to make it soon cause i hate waiting
    And you are who? Seriously though you make me laugh

"I would love to see u even TRY to "hack" me u little cracker"!
    If you really think you can hack me, then bring it. It will be an honor Any where you wanna meet on IRC you just (PM) me and let me know.It's gonna take intelligence, practice, dedication, and hard work I'm warning you now!
    But copping an attitude with me proves nothing! Attitude is no substitute for competence! I don't consider you a hacker at all. I consider you as a cyberpunk I don't waste my time with people like you but I will make an "exception" this time because I'll be dammed if some 18 year old punk gonna try me like that!

I told you NETSYN if you ever wanted to you just PM me. The promblem is you never did You told all these members some bull **** story thats not true you know it I know it.. I know where you stand now at antionline.com!

Ok I was gonna let this die but since I'm bored I'm gonna throw my 2 cents in here.
    Why haven't you responded to my posts 'I am a crackhead'? Probable cause you don't
    have a valid arguement and don't have any thing intelligent to say..

If you really think you can hack me, then bring it.
    - Ok you were the one who said you were gonna hack some one. Now you're changing the story here. You think you're some 1337 h4x0r or some ****.. ermm, no. You haven't the slightest clue about security and computers. We all know where you stand at AO. Look at all those red dots. Are you going for a record? Make an 'exception' for me also. I'd like to see you 'h4x0r' my box. You said you try to learn anything and everything from people here at AO right? Well listen for a minute and TRY to learn something today.. if that's possible. Stop with the bullshit and contribute. It's not that difficult. Post a thread on security or a news article on the latest IE vulnerability. Out of all the topics you can post on you always have something stupid to say. If you want to learn something from us just say so. If not stop wasting our time and leave. If you aren't here to teach or learn then why are you here? Just cut the ****.
    We all know where NetSyn stands at AO. He makes good posts. Did you not see those GREEN DOTS under his name? We know where you stand.. Your stupidity and ignorance is insulting to this site.

Remote_Access_

this is quiet entertaining so when is the final showdown at ok corail ?
    assembly.... digital dna ?

Cool

hehe thanx remote u said it pretty well

as for i am a crack thanx for tryin to give me a negative point but it didnt count as anything because ur basicly to much of a newbie to hand out negative points that count for anything yet.. but nice try... even when u get enough to be able to give out negative points itll probly be -1 point... i have almost 600 so it aint gonna do much to me.... so what is ur negative points now? 170 ?

well i heard u theaten to hack a couple times so if u wanna hack someone bring it kid irc.icq.com #clubhit my nickname is SyCkPhReAk ask the people for syn thought cause thats what im known as. I dont suggest giving them trouble though if im not there. But feel free to show up and just wait for me im on there alot.

if u dont show up dont worry i couldnt think any less of u

_NetSyN_
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

guys , i think this was fare enough for both...
    and we can always give a 2nd chance.
    i mean without any hard feelings ...

i consider myself as a wannabe newbie .. but that's not wrong ,.. coz' i wanna learn ...
    i know allot about computers .. but nothing about security .. scratch starter.

I’ve been granted allots of red points , but not coz' i give bad tech. info , or flaming any .... it was given to me for my point of view a non security issue ...

so lets just go with ennis P E A C E message and give a try for our friends around.
    When the power of Love overcomes the Love of power, the world will know peace... Jimi Hendrix
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    I dream of giving birth to a child who will ask...... what was war?