It has come to my (And almost every one else's) atention that People are using AO points for theyr own lessure, Personaly I feel that AO points are a mark of acchivment, And i know that some script kiddi is going to get all in a piss about this and give me loads of Neg. Points....

But I am free to speak my mind and voice my Conserns, and I feel that this has gone to far...
I know that similar threads are already going, I'm just trying to stop a perpetual flame war, someone doesn't like a post, and start giving Points, well WAKE UP!!
If you don't have anyting Intelligent to contribute, then we don't want to hear it, End of story..
I don't mind getting Neg feedback...I learn from it...
But I do mind getting a ned AO point Saying " Wanker" which is not signed, it offers no learning and no reall sign of Intelligence.....

If You want to insult me... FINE, but atleas let me know who you are, so I can learn from my "Mistakes", That is generaly what this site is about... LEARNING....

If this dose not consern you or dos not spark any intteres in you, then I am sorry for wasting you time...

...........THIS IS NOT A FLAME THREAD...........