Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: what about neg points??

heh
    even if that was ur real IP address it leads to a AOL account which all i gotta say is "i knew it!" leave it up to a kiddy who got a computer for x-mas talked online to monkeys and heard a script kiddy talk bout hacking.. downloaded sub7 and runs around saying "ill hack u!"

so did ur account get kicked of cracker cause it no longer says AO newbie it says GUEST ... heh i wouldnt consider u a welcomed guest though

_NetSyN_
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

Damn Netsyn you beat me to it I was about to mention the AOL address. Wow what a big time cracker he is lol.

About what Ennis said...Yeah, cracker does have more negative points then most of us have positive. Now, that's extremely true to me cause I don't have any points. But, that doesn't nescesarily say he should be proud of them...at least he get recognized...
    Fight the Power!

haraam77

Question What happened?????

I am a cracker.......what happened??? Why does it say you are a guest...and not a registered member??....

Re: What happened?????

Originally posted here by haraam77
    I am a cracker.......what happened??? Why does it say you are a guest...and not a registered member??....

Looks like old Cracker got the boot from here!
    - Maverick

JP will take a lot of crap, but not somebody threatening his senior members
    Way to go, JP.

SSJVegeta-Sei

Pierce me with steel, rend me with claw and fang; as I die, a legend is born for another generation to follow.
    An\' it harm none, do as ye will. - Wiccan Rede

hehehe cracker got the boots cause he deserved it.. he bad mouthed to many people that are to well respected here to get away with it... then even threatened to hack them... heh now hes playing mr "feel sorry for me" and "i was miss understood"

dumb little wannabe cracker is more like it

_NetSyN_
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

sorry NetSyn....now he has a new excuse not to meet you on irc!!
    I'd give my legs as a bet that he most likely didnt even know how to get on irc

Anyway, he's gone now....and no longer shall he ever be a topic of discussion
    SlackWare my first, Debian my second....building my box into the ultimate weapon

my offer still stands to the idiot irc.icq.com #clubhit SyCkPhReAk or ask for syn

_NetSyN_

Originally posted here by I am a cracker
    Real hackers/crackers don't need an ip number to hack!
    I am reminded of a mad TV parody song: "Keep posing, posing, posing..."
    Elen alcarin ar gwath halla nĂ¡ engwar.