View Poll Results: Would you want this chip inside your body or in your hand?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

19 100.00%

Thread: antipoint system

antipoint system

I think the antipoint system should include being able to give less points than desired.

in other words...if I make a good post, but not worthy of 20 points, then someone like vorlin or Remote_Access can choose to give me less than their default amount.

same if I do a lame post, we might be apt to give a "tap on the wrist" instead of "slap across the face"

this way I think people will abuse the system less...and not feel as pressured to give pos/neg points

what do you guys think?
    SlackWare my first, Debian my second....building my box into the ultimate weapon

Personally,
    I agree.
    \"To follow the path:
    look to the master,
    follow the master,
    walk with the master,
    see through the master,
    become the master.\"
    -Unknown

with all my respect for ur point of view .
    but i think that most of members and for the last few weeks , been talking about neg. points and pos. points .. and this fare and that is not .. and abusing the points bla bla etc.

i think we are discussing points more than security in this site ...
    so just let it be what ever it is man ..

if u r looking for knowledge and not points ..!
    When the power of Love overcomes the Love of power, the world will know peace... Jimi Hendrix
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    I dream of giving birth to a child who will ask...... what was war?

I think the anti-point system gets talked about too much and we should just leave it the way it is.

If people here put as much effort into security discussions as they did trying to improve the anti-point system, the posts would be a lot more interesting.
    An Ounce of Prevention is Worth a Pound of Cure...

Gbin@ryR
    I think that the both (2,3) choices are good, i'm between these two, but it will be cool to have numbers.

I think that AO points should be keeps seperat, Posetive and Negative one either side, instead of loosing points, cos that way, some one could "Hurt" you by taking away your good points while if they where seperat, you would still get points, but they wouldn't lower you posetive ones......

Only a suggestion
    - Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

I like that suggestion Noia..actually, I really like it

I know this subject is WAY over discussed, but I also think that something needs to be done about it. The reason we discuss it so much, is simply the proof.
    SlackWare my first, Debian my second....building my box into the ultimate weapon

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man
    i wanna die

<pukes>

points points points.....

<pukes again>
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2

Good idea. That might also increase the usage of AntiPoints since people could give points also to "good" and not "excellent" posts only (and the same with negative points).
    Q: Why do computer scientists confuse Christmas and Halloween?
    A: Because Oct 31 = Dec 25