Thread: Download section

Download section

Have you ever had problems with the download section... I just downloaded what I thought to be a Fake Virus (To gove hell to some unsuspecting Computer illiterat friends of mine), how ever, the file ended up beeing a bunch of wav files....I suspect that this is the case with several files in the system, If this is so, would it be a good idea to apoint an "Librarian" if you will, to keep every thing in order....
    ( maby more than one since there are a damn large amount of 0'z and 1'z in there.... )

Just a suggestion

- Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

haraam77

Now u see?

Thats why we need a brief description of the downloads....in all sections....and yes it would take a lot of time and work but it would be well worth it. Haraam77

So... you were trying to use one of the files here, which are provided for learning, to 'gove hell to' someone... well, then I'd say in that case.. remove the files... they aren't provided there for such a reason, and if lamers are doing that, this site is going against what it is about, security...
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"