Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rrrraaaauuuugggghhhh!!!!!

Thumbs down Rrrraaaauuuugggghhhh!!!!!

Relax.....inhale....1,2,3,4,5...*whew*...6,7,8,9,10...*exhale* There are few things that get me as mad as stupid forwards. They just junk up your inbox and disappoint you when you find out 15 out of 30 new messages are frwds. I especially hate the d*mb@$$e$ who fall for the,"my daughter needs a kindney, send $1.00 to xxxxxxx.Please send this to as many people as you know." Or maybe most people seem to fall for the,"Hotmail is being swamped with unexistant or deralict accounts. Send this mail to 20 people so we know your account is still active. If you don't your account will be shut down." RRRRAAAAAUUUGGGGHHHH!!!! Hundreds of people send out these idiotic wastes of time! I'm tired of being swamped by morons! Does anyone know that if it is an offical hotmail server message it will have the little newspaper by the Hotmail News header? The admin. are the only people who have access to put an image by the name. Come on people, get with the program. Let me dumb it down a few dozen IQ levels........forward...bad...stupid...mail...
    BAD...NOOOOOO!!! *sigh* Maybe I am the only one who seems to be afflicted with the extreme hate of forwards. Tell me people, am I the only one who dispises them?
    Fight the Power!

Thumbs up

I totally hear you man.
    Mankan

\"The purpose of abstraction is not to be vague, but to create a new semantic level in which one can be absolutely precise.\"
    - Edsger Dijkstra

Thanx dude, It's good not to be crazy.
    Fight the Power!

do you aslo get those stupid university diploma's ?
    i keep on blocking the whole domain's site and a few weeks later their back on to me.... i've emailed them 4 times and they keep on coming ....
    i'm very tired of them .....
    assembly.... digital dna ?

Yeah, I get those diploma things too... I looked at the headers and tried to track down the email servers, but they all appeared to be offline... I also noticed that they had invalid email addresses... A website may not use and underscore ("_") in their domain names, and since lots of web-based email (like yahoo, hotmail, etc) have a domain name behind the @, they can't have the underscore in it either... (In the domain name - Sorry If I'm confusing you...)

I think that a good rule of thumb (for identifying spam) is that if there is an underscore ("_") in the domain name, it is probably a spam message...

-Tim_axe

I hate these damn forwards too ... they annoy me most of the time ... its truly irritating when my inbox is filled up with theese forwards... blah sux ass

how about the weight loss, do you need credit and loans forwards.....
    Trappedagainbyperfectlogic.

This spam is really getting out of control. To all hotmail users, give up. I have had a hotmail account for quite a while and the amount of spam sent is huge. I had to put filters but some of them are sentfrom anonymous mail servers and there are no ways to block them. If the senate is so smart passing laws, can't they do something productive for once and declare spam illegal?
    -Friends come and go. Enemies accumulate-

You should use one account for your personal purposes only and an other one to receive spam-like stuff eg. an address you enter when a service asks you to register.
    Q: Why do computer scientists confuse Christmas and Halloween?
    A: Because Oct 31 = Dec 25

how about the ever classic "increase your penis size up to three inches!!! new herbal formula!!!" yes, spam has saved my love life and little penis from despair.