Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Irc

*Agrees with Anthony* XChat's good. That, and it can run scripts, also, if you want it to. I personally like the fact that you can bring up a shell in Xchat; it saves me a lot of time when I'm looking up something.
    Got Root?

This user powered by Linux.

bitchX is my choice but if u feel like exploring check out www.mircx.com
    d0m1n10n: 1.Control or the exercise of control; sovereignty: “The devil... has their souls in his possession, and under his dominion” (Jonathan Edwards).
    2. A territory or sphere of influence or control; a realm.
    often Dominion Abbr. Dom.

I like using pirch98. you can get it at www.pirch.com

Banned

Exclamation

if you are a newbie like me and would like to get used to the commands and scripts, i would suggest you go with mirc ( http://www.mirc.com )

it has well written help files with all the commands listed.

hope this helps.

/me agrees with Blackh0le
    IMHO mIRC is prolly the best for a newbie as their is soooooo much info on it out there - def makes things easier

v_Ln

i also agree w/blackh0le. if you don't know what your doing, graphic interfaces help.

use good firewall software/hardware and get irc virus protection in addition to whatever else your running. bitdefender has a version made for mIRC, and its free!
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”