View Poll Results: Do you think a whos who of Ao would be a good idea?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - and I'd be glad to help

3 23.08%
  • Yes - but am too lazy to help

5 38.46%
  • No - thats what profile pages r for >_<;

4 30.77%
  • No - That idea sux!!!

1 7.69%
  • I have no idea what you mean

0 0%

Thread: I present to you the "SOFTWARE & HARDWARE"

Gbin@ryR

I present to you the "SOFTWARE & HARDWARE"

When i was bored with school at the subject of Religion i was thinking about a very good new idea for the best forum site "ANTIONLINE". My idea was to make a category of kind of threads which will talk about the new and the old software and hardware. First there will be a team of kind of threads which called Software, there we will talk about the new versions, updates, crackz and bug and solutions for all the programmes. Second there will be a team of kind of threads which will called Hardware. There we will talk about the new hardware.

Gbin@ryR
    I think it will be good idea. what about you?

i like the idea
    --------------------------
    http://www.arg-irc.com

I also think it is a good idea.
    A squirrel with no nuts will soon starve.

I like, I like......................
    when Im boored in School I start thinking about Ciphers.... (Sad isn't it...)

- Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

I'm in favour of the idea even though this is primarily susposed to be a site about security.
    If you don\'t learn the rules nobody can accuse of cheating.

Gbin@ryR
    Thankz you (Me:am i the cleverest person in the world
    You: YES!!!!!!!!!!
    Me:Thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you, thankz you..., thankz you.