Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ~*~*Carnivore More Powerful*~*~

Post ~*~*Carnivore More Powerful*~*~

Among the capabilities that peek out from behind all the indelible black swaths in the documents is an ability to reconstruct an entire Web page as viewed by a subject. A planned, updated version may even be able to capture voice-over-Web communications. Presently the system can capture and record all packet traffic to and from a selected IP, while monitoring a subject's on-line movements.
    Well isnt this just nice. . . Carnivore is more powerful than 1st believed. Whats next. . . . a system that can use your moniter as a webcam? to take images of you!? Here is the full article. Its pretty interesting. Give me some comments on this article. What do you guys think about this program?

http://www.securitynews.org/cgi-bin/...t/1/13767.html
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

<Scared>
    This is really stupid, not only are the readin e-mails, now theyr reading every thing.....
    Hey, did you know that you screen emits signals that can be picked up an decoded, inotherwords, Wireless remote viewing, I'll get back to you on than tough.....

Nice post.... Crapy program......

</Scary>
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

propaganda. That's my take on this whole thing. Carnivore would almost be more valuable if it didn't really exist. Ya know?
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

You have a point KorpDeath. As for the screen thing that Noia is speaking of. . . . i've never heard that before. Whats your source for this information? Just curious.
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Rogue> I think my company is helping to develop this softwear to keep me out of irc

Noia> I believe the system is called Tempest. The system to read the electomagnetic waves off a computer screen. There are programs designed to work around a tempest system, and flat panel monitors can not be read that way (at least not yet....)

Your probably right Korp. Don't spend the money trying to write the program, just let everyone think you are going to do it. It's like the movie clerks..."If people see money sitting on the counter with no one watching, they assume that there is a hidden camera watching them."
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

drone

Angry

How do I turn my computer off? I hit the button but its still on. How many drivers can my output device take?

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

sorry to admit it but souleam and Noia are right,
    it is extremely possible to capture and decode em waves coming out of ANY electronic devices !
    check this out:

http://www.eskimo.com/~joelm/tempest.html

this is why all sensitive federal office are shielded whith double windows and have special coating ...
    yet you can always verify this unig a google search...
    assembly.... digital dna ?

Wow. . . interesting stuff. Wonder who all uses this technology. FBI, CIA, etc.?

its amazing the stuff governments will do in the name of national security
    just goes to show that we need to encrypt more and more!
    have u guys heard a bout a prog called trillian?? u will find it easier to use since it combines all chat progs into one
    Ametuers get jail time Pros get jobs.