Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: prayers for Remote_Access

Senior since the 3 dot era
    Hey ppl, today I was at the police station for an interrogation. As a suspect I could made a statement too, I have done that, and asked for an agreement with the public prosecutor, "a friendly settlement". They will drop all charges and don't touch my criminal record (nothing on it till now) if I pay a fine. The prosecutor is going to decide on the level of this fine in the next week(s).

hahah wow. ur lucky...
    Having a criminal record is a pain in the arse.. coz you will be ripped off some of your privilages in society if you have such records..

This is addressed to all those who had negative opinions, In America
    You are innocent until proven guilty, even though it always
    doesn't seem so. The best thing to know is your Constitutional
    rights. The prosecuting attorneys are bullies they will offer you
    Probation or diversion and think it is a good deal for them
    because then they do not have to do their jobs.

If an adult is a productive member of society which means he
    works, pays his bills, takes care of himself and family, who should
    care if he smokes a little pot, after all it is natural, it has medical
    uses. I can see if someone is selling it to little kids then nail him or her
    to the wall. But if someone wants to relax and smoke some pot in the
    privacy of his own home why should that be against the law. It is
    not against the law to drink a bottle of booze in your home and
    there is a lot more accidents from people drinking and driving
    then from someone driving while high.

FYI I neither smoke pot or drink alcohol.

Totalchaos, i'm sorry to say that your constitu rights are violated on a daily basis so that would just be once more ....

R A i wouldn't worry about the drugs, if it was just pot/hash your ok cuz they don't care about the little fishes, they'd rather get the bigger one ... just tell them you got the stuff in some badly reputed neighborhood and make up a description ... they'll never come up with the dude... and if they do say that it's not him ....
    i've seen plenty of friends get busted for some g'town's crystal and practically walk away with no record ....
    assembly.... digital dna ?

Keep us updated RA... We're pulling for you.

SSJVegeta-Sei

Pierce me with steel, rend me with claw and fang; as I die, a legend is born for another generation to follow.
    An\' it harm none, do as ye will. - Wiccan Rede

I think pretty much everyone on AO can agree that the leaving of Remote_Access would suck for all of us...so I'd just like to say my hopes and prayers are with you for tomorrow

All I have to say is thank you lord, get this wanna be security consultant out of here!

k41d3r07h what a ass kisser! My prayers are with you remote access do you know him?Do you go to his house and smoke with him? are you that desperate for points get a life...Oh and by the way remote access I hope you get life for your kiddy crime! your friend mick palmer

aka mr.dos!

Originally posted here by Mr.Dos

All I have to say is thank you lord, get this wanna be security consultant out of here!

k41d3r07h what a ass kisser! My prayers are with you remote access do you know him?Do you go to his house and smoke with him? are you that desperate for points get a life...Oh and by the way remote access I hope you get life for your kiddy crime! your friend mick palmer

aka Mr.******* HIMSELF
    Lets see your impressive skills. Mr.Dos (El jerk off o) Your are lame. All you want to do is cause trouble. Get a life and get off your mommas puter. 10 year olds should be in bed at this hour. Now go suck your thumb.....Crybaby.....................
    Resistance is futile, prepare to be assimilated.