We may agree that authority restricts us all a little but sometimes it is required.

Im sure JP works a lot modding the forums and deleting the odd user when required but surely he cant do it all!

My suggestions for good behaviour are

• Moderators for certain forums.
    Now I believe JP should choose these, it is after all his site, Negative does a great job in the Tutorials section so why not extend it to other users. I believe General Chit and Newbie forums should have moderators, the rest would be optional.
    Powers should simply be ability to close threads and reasons must be given why. Mods could not ban people, have any extra ap status etc. and with JP s permission be able to move threads etc.
    So my first suggestion is moderators for The General Chit Chat Forum and the Newbie Forum.

• Awards for excellent contributions

Now this is a new idea, simply put anybody that helps out constantly should be given an award by a Mod etc. or Jp himself. The award could be a number and the more you have the better the posts will be surely as people hope to get more awards. This means no spiteful AP or cheating!
Although I believe the two would work together.

So thats it, any improvement ideas welcome and Jp I hope you respond and consider.