Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: (AOL) (Kiddy) BERBURT (AOL) (Kiddy)

Thumbs down Dont Bother Commin Here

Heh i killed this thread because of it being dumb..

Please delete if u can JP

BTW visit http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=220304

it will be my last thread
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

Ooooooh. You seem to attract those kinds of people allot lately. What's the deal?
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

well i tag my negative points and say whats on my mind... some people cant handle it which is probly why most people dont tag negative points : P

But i dont need to hide from these idiots ill tell them straight up, their morons :P

_NetSyN_
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

Thanx NetSyn, I have had a shitty day at work, and you little conversation with the literary genius being BERBURT made me chuckle.

Much appreciated!!!
    SoggyBottom.

[glowpurple]There were so many fewer questions when the stars where still just the holes to heaven - JJ[/glowpurple] [gloworange]I sure could use a vacation from this bull$hit, three ringed circus side show of freaks. - Tool. [/gloworange]

Some people can just be plain dumb.

im glade u enjoyed it, ive seem to be getting a good amouint of negative points for it though

_NetSyN_

I sign my neg points. Why don't they attack me? Am I missing something?
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

AntiOnline Jr. Member
    well thats nice
    but where is the part in the message where
    u said i wanted to start somekind of hack group?
    and where is the part where i told u the reason
    i posted that thread was for the ao members in my local that i wanted to get to know people on a personal level
    help eachother
    we are human right?
    we are social beings, typing gets old, whats wrong with trying to make friend with peopl who share the same interests?
    your not even from pittsburgh.
    and u told me my post was a waste of space well what are u doing right now
    the difference between us is i respect peoples privacy. i know u want to try to mock me and make some friends get some points and all that
    i respect people views when they respect mine
    so mabey when u get out of high school and grow up you will understand.
    sorry all for this thread but it was not my doing. im merely here to defend my self
    im normally not a vulgar person its been a rough day
    thank you

Thanx for the Neg AntiPoint BERBURT with the quote:

I hope this will make you chuckle as well cockboy
    I will say again, "literary genius".
    SoggyBottom.

[glowpurple]There were so many fewer questions when the stars where still just the holes to heaven - JJ[/glowpurple] [gloworange]I sure could use a vacation from this bull$hit, three ringed circus side show of freaks. - Tool. [/gloworange]

Soggybottom, seeing as he is in the red I suppose that antipoint didn't strike you right?