Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Attention Hackers!

Attention Hackers!

we need competent hackers to test security of our websites. Will be paid handsomely for their services. Reply to madho2k@hotmail.com for further information

Thanks

*busy signal**busy signal**busy signal**busy signal*

"We're sorry but the number you have reached is no longer in service, please don't try again."
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Damn i so wanted to be a hacker today, i'l try again
    hehe

has to relocate for my work. can't get back to my appt to get my belonging. the key is under the mat and i will pay.....
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Tedob1

You have to have a spare key made ? i've malfunctiond many a time with that problemo

Lucky i got my next door neighbour to hack into my window frames on my house....ack

gotta calm down on the piss take...eh ..

paid, eh? do we get benefits with that... health dental and the like. what about holidays? do you have a number where i can reach your organization to discuss this all with you. i would like to set up an interview with this nameless company. just don't tell the cops... i could go to jail. i am L337.

... sorry guys had to flame this time.
    Learn like you are going to live forever, live like you are going to die tomorrow.

Propoganda

Please teach e how to hack i really want to test your secirity hehehehehehehe

hmm...

*hang up*

*toot..* *toot...* *toot..* *toot...* *toot..* *toot...*

*dial..*

*ring....* *ring....* *ring....* *ring....* *ring....*

Wasn't some one's account removed cause of a post similar to this one?
    Do you have the LEGAL authorization to do so? No offence to anyone here but,
    why would any corporation or company want to hire amature hackers to test
    their security? Also, wouldn't a legit. company write a more formal request?

Remote_Access_

reply to my hotmail addy.. oh come ON
    Dear Santa, I liked the mp3 player I got but next christmas I want a SA-7 surface to air missile