I have been using AO for a long time but never really took much intrest in going to the fourms till they removed the news. I joined AO for a while and didnt really come here much and lost my sign in name so i made a new one almost 2 months ago and have made over 150 post and in my time had 6 green boxs and ect.

I met many good people like
ennis whos danceing avatar is fun to watch and post as fun to read.
Remote_Access_ who was the first person i accually really talked to on irc.antionline.com
JParker[] who though can be a total dick head is almost as smart as he thinks himself to be
chsh who thought i didnt personly like and i gave a hard time to and got returned the same favor he really isnt as bad as i thought him to be... i was just being a ass to him
Techie Chick who i didnt really get to know nor do i honestly really like her views because she seems to think everything that happens she understands completly and always knows the truth which is just not true
oblio i really didnt like some of ur views but u are belive it or not a smart person.. i just wish ud start helping more then hurting
JP i would like to say good things about.. but all i can say really is that he runs a nice site because i never really talked to him on a personal level
halo who was probly the only one that accually tryed to get me to stay on AO
Dr_Toker who i didnt not know beyond the fourms always seemed to have his head in a cloud (of smoke) still gives sumthing to AO that not many do.. and thats style

Many people i will miss hearing and i will pop in to read the responses to this thread and maybe responde one last time to you guys... but after that i doubt i will or even should come back.. i just dont think i really gave anything to AO that isnt already here..

farewell to all of Anti Online and good luck..

_NetSyN_