View Poll Results: How rate a port scanners?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Do you hate port scanners?

2 100.00%
  • Port scanners are pains in my head?

0 0%
  • Port scanners very irritating?

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Good-Bye AO From NetSyN

Banned

Unhappy

good bey NetSyn.

you probably dont know me but i learned a lot from your posts.

i know u'll be back.

by the way, why are u leaving?

As Terr once said..."It's the 'net. People come and people go. That's just how it is."

I agree...

I read a thread today, it said something like..

"how do you do a port buffer overflow"...or something like that.

I can't perfectly quote him cause it was taken down 5 min. later and his nick has been kicked..

however, my being the only one who got to respond in that time, took it easy on him...simply because I was hoping to read NetSyn's response. I guess I sort of go speechless when I read lame posts like that....and I think we can all agree that NetSyn's flaming seems to hit our thoughts right on the nail.

It isn't that he's mean...cause I have really loved his posts, he knows alot and has contributed much to almost every topic. But he knows how to put someone in their place,
    and sometimes that's what it takes.......sometimes we need a harsh word to kick our ass in line when we ask the dumb questions.
    NetSyn was great at this task...............as I'm sure you would all agree
    SlackWare my first, Debian my second....building my box into the ultimate weapon

NetSyn, your contributions will surely be missed by many. I'm not one of those people, and yes, for quite a while I disliked you. Honestly, part of me still does, but I cannot deny that you did contribute something to these forums and helped to make them a better place for people to learn.

Goodbye, and good luck in your future adventures elsewhere.
    Chris Shepherd
    The Nelson-Shepherd cutoff: The point at which you realise someone is an idiot while trying to help them.
    \"Well as far as the spelling, I speak fluently both your native languages. Do you even can try spell mine ?\" -- Failed Insult
    Is your whole family retarded, or did they just catch it from you?

god you guys make it so hard for a guy to leave hahaha...

my flames are as blue and red as the blood that pumps threw my veins (yes blood is blue untill it is in contact with oxygen then it becomes red)

I enjoy reminding people of thier actions but just recently i did something i regret when i was trying to put someone in thier place and became a hypocrite and i hated myself for it... thats one of the main reasons i am thinking twords leaving... i became a hypocrite in one of my flames and i was no better then the person i was flameing..

_NetSyN_
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

Don't sweat it. It could happen to anyone. It's not a tragedy. Just learn from your mistakes.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Don't worry about making a fool of your self. I've made plenty of mistakes also. I don't think you were a member then but I made quite an arse out of my self and I thought I'd never be welcome here again. But it's no biggie, don't sweat it. You'll be back in no time..
    Till then, don't worry about it. Take care,

Remote_Access_

Wow... the first noble reason I have seen to leave. I wish everyone would realize that there's more to AO than the greenies. Some of the coolest people I know are on here. It's like a big happy family!...okay, not quite, but you get my point.

God bless,
    --PhirePhreak
    I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.