Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: violance

Angry violance

hi guys
    what i am goin to write is not a this place is should write please friends its mportant and please suport me..
    i live in gujrat(state) india...there is break out of big riots in our state..the reason for this is yestarday some muslim people set a fire to a some comporment of trains in which hindus were travelling and more than 60 people were killed..including 20 women and 20 children..so therefore there is comunal riot breakout in our state..its very deppresing..what u say guys either we should make this world better to live safe..........

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man
    HEY BIMMER, he's talking about your homeboys.
    Yeah bimmer is down with jihad. He said he would die for the re-establishment of Palestien. He MUST be confused, cause he calls Isreal, palestien.Go figure huh? Muslims want to destroy anything that threatens there grip of control. I dont know why. I though muslims were tight before all this shyt. Hindus got the right idea about war. Ghandi was a passivist. Mohammad must have been like the Terminator or somthing.....
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2

Small bit of information here, Dr Toker.

The situation in Gujrat is due, among others, to the tearing down of an important mosque. Both the Hindus and the Muslim call the place where this mosque was located a holy site. A while ago, the tearing down of this place of worship already led to severe rioting in Gujrat.

Not every situation is black and white. I don't condone what happened here, violence is wrong, especially against innocent people, but there is more to it than just yesterday's tragic event.

Cheers,

BrainStop

PS = The BBC has a timeline for the events in Gujrat:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/wor...00/1844930.stm

haraam77

Talking LOL....

DR TOKER, I'de like to hear your definition of "jihad". I'm sure it would be just as amusing as this ignorant post. As you know, there are 2 sides to every story. It's too bad that innocent people got smoked......but you obviously have no idea what the filthy, piss-drinking Hindus have been doing to muslims over there. Furthermore, "Israel" is nothing but a figment of the western mind. And, Muhammad (PBUH) was no terminator...lmao.(had to laugh at that one). By the way, I'm also Muslim....so be careful what you post. JP would shut down accounts if people were degrading Jews to an extreme.....I'm sure he will do the same for those that try to spread anti-islamic, biased bullshit. I respect people of all religions...as long as they do the same for me.

Thumbs up Re: LOL....

Originally posted here by haraam77 the filthy, piss-drinking Hindus

be careful what you post.

I respect people of all religions... [/B]
    Yeah, whateverrrr.
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

How can you respect somone who wants to kill you....
    Someone tell me if this seems a little hypocrytical?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    filthy, piss-drinking Hindus
    I respect people of all religions
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Jihad to me is....the undying war for the rebuliding of Palestien. And also waging war on anyone who stands in the way. However Palestinien fighters dont really have military power, so they take it out on the civilians. Heh. Thats how i see it. If you could give me quotes from The Koran regarding jihad i WOULD LOVE that.That way we couldnt dissagree.

BTW: I was kinda aiming for humorus on this post to lighten the mood, i guess you interpreted that as ignorant. I didnt want anyone freaking out. I figured if you laugh first you might not take it so personal.

THC/IP Version 4.2

hey
    latest news is that recently more 40 people were burnt alive in ahmedabad(gujrat)indai..and still riots are goin on..its very terryfing

I have a respect for India. You guys stay brave and stay alive.

THC/IP Version 4.2

Sorry to hear about your situation lovable. Kepp your head down. Wouldn't want anything to happen to you.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

haraam77

Talking Thats all?

Only 40 people?.....lol....India will probably get "nuked" by pakistan anyway. And DR TOKER....I said I respect people of all religions "as long as they respect mine". You disrespect my religion...and I will see you as nothing but dirt. Thum bahath pagal hai, maa chowda!