Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Listen sth funny...

Gbin@ryR

Talking Listen sth funny...

Listen sth very funny. In Jamaica's prisons it will happen sth very funny. The prisoners is going to have Internet. It will be cool if there will be Kevin Mitnick before he will be free. Hahaha

What is so funny about this? As long as the internet usage of the inmates is monitored, what's the problem? You wouldn't want an inmate to be contacting someone on the outside for all the wrong purposes - such as planning an escape.

And Kevin Mitnick isn't even in prison anymore.
    - Maverick

little slow on the new there arent we
    --------------------------
    http://www.arg-irc.com

Gbin@ryR
    Originally posted here by Maverick811
    What is so funny about this? As long as the internet usage of the inmates is monitored, what's the problem? You wouldn't want an inmate to be contacting someone on the outside for all the wrong purposes - such as planning an escape.

And Kevin Mitnick isn't even in prison anymore.
    If you have read my post you could see that i have written "It will be cool if there will be Kevin Mitnick before he will be free. "

Originally posted here by Gbin@ryR

If you have read my post you could see that i have written "It will be cool if there will be Kevin Mitnick before he will be free. "

I did read your post, and I still have no clue what you are trying to say...

"It will be cool if there will be Kevin Mitnick before he will be free." ????? Could you explain this?
    - Maverick

Gbin@ryR
    If Kevin Mitnick have been under arrest on Jamaica, he would have do many "good" things.

Hmm, it's always been relatively easy to distinguish between kiddiot and someone who isn't profficient at english, but in this case, it looks like it's a combination of the two...quite difficult to read/understand.
    Elen alcarin ar gwath halla nĂ¡ engwar.

Please, complete sentences would help. Understand you this? Think sth hard read.

God bless,
    --PhirePhreak
    I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

what exactly is sth? am I missing something?
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"

Originally posted here by Matty_Cross
    what exactly is sth? am I missing something?
    ooowwwfff ... and i thought , it's only me who didn't get that ....
    When the power of Love overcomes the Love of power, the world will know peace... Jimi Hendrix
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    I dream of giving birth to a child who will ask...... what was war?