Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anti Online Messenger

Anti Online Messenger

With all the different chat platforms out there, why isn't there one for AO?
    that would be really cool.....

for example, it could have all your buddy's on it, and a lide list, where you could monitor the posts, for updats, without having to refresh them...
    And an AO point monitor, where you would be noticed if you had gotten antipoints.
    also there could be a monior for Privat messages.... directly to your desktop....

Just a suggestion.... would b cool though...

- Noia
    Of course I am talking about a Standalone Prog, that would aloowe you to Activly view the posts in a subbscribed tread and get PM's without having to be at the site...(which might free up some Band'z)
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

you already have a thread with over 20 some replies on this topic. why are you starting another? these types of tatics to get yourself noticed usually earn negative points, just so you know man.

It's only because I was asked to by Korperal.... thats all,
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

i think it would be a colol idea
    --------------------------
    http://www.arg-irc.com

yeah it would be really cool - but I'm thinking it would be tres difficult to implement? maybe i'm wrong.......but hey i wouldn't say no to it

v_Ln

Yup Yup, that'd be v kool
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you\'re a mile away and you have their shoes.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

i think it's a nice idea .. but we always @ AO site ... so why we gonna need it for.
    u c , AO it's not like Yahoo , AOL or hotmail ... just an email and messaging system .... it's a complete site for me ... my home page !
    When the power of Love overcomes the Love of power, the world will know peace... Jimi Hendrix
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    I dream of giving birth to a child who will ask...... what was war?

bimmer... AO is your home page too??? cool, I don't feel like such a geek now...
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"

weird as hell cause i added it as my homepage the other day also : P

wow 3 geeks now ;x we shoul start a poll on this : P haha

_NetSyN_
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

AO already has it's own messenger. It's called IRC. You can download various IRC clients to connect to services.antionline.com or you can just redirect you browser to the same location.

Remote_Access_