Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: NetSyN is back *party*

/me ignores all previous comments..

Did I hear mention of a keg?!?!?
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"

Hi mom!
    This starts to sounds promising... please define 'keg'
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.

Heh, didn't I tell ya they don't make those AO patches strong enough!
    You an ADDICT mate!!

Greg
    \"Do you know what people are most afraid of?
    What they don\'t understand.
    When we don\'t understand, we turn to our assumptions.\"
    -- William Forrester

Smile

Yep we got the kegs all ready for ya matty, and a nice big middle finger for oblio and xpetemcevoy.
    BTW that means go f urself but im pretty sure ur already doing that.

Thanx all for the warm welcome back even though i wasnt gone very long and im probly doomed here untill the site is gone anyway ;x As was said in last fourm, they havent made a patch strong enough for the AO addiction..

i mean look at some of the idiots that are on this site... They get flamed 300 times a day have -300 points and still come back ;x

there should me a Surgen General Warning on the front page of this site, i swear its worse the coke !!

_NetSyN_
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

an Addict or someone that was looking 4 attention, ahh, look at me i'm about to quit..

~Meeow~

You know what? spike_cat and oblio need to get married. Then they will be eternaly happy putting each other down......... You two jerk offs need to get a life or go away. You never post anything that is meaningfull. Why can't you just leave people alone. Even loveable is making an attempt now. Why can't you. Oblio you get more useless threads drawn out for no reason other than you putting people down. You never take a side. You just always go the opposite of whatever the topic is....Get a life and leave decent people alone.
    Resistance is futile, prepare to be assimilated.

Here's an idea...
    lets not ruin another person's thread with a pointless flame..
    lets ignore spike_cats's post... and keep with the topic...

I'm glad NetSyn has realised that you cannot leave... its impossible... many have tried, but few have succeeded.. and those who have were before my time... and that's why they left.. I wasn't here!!!!! You know its true!!! <- Now that's seeking attention!!!

Good to see you changed your mind NetSyn... coz a mind is a horrible thing to waste.. but a lovely thing to get wasted...

/me grabs the keg and runs away....
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"

I'm glad NetSyn has realised that you cannot leave... its impossible... many have tried, but few have succeeded
    OK all, I'm gonna give it a shot. If you don't hear from me again, I have succeeded - wish me all the best, it's time for me to go.

Greg
    -- William Forrester

I'm very happy that you decided to stay....
    I need some one 2 ask stupid questions to (J/k.....theyr only a bit stupid)

<me>
    Does a Happy Dance
    </me>
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

Update: As you can see from my previous post (#28 in this thread), I am posting again, thus, I have failed in trying to leave. It's true - I'm addicted, it's impossible to leave...I cannot do it captain, I doooon't have the POWER!! :|

Greg
    -- William Forrester