Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: NetSyN is back *party*

-

ah how to reply to DR.DOS's 1337 insult...

lets go over your 1337 post...

"MACS SUXS AND ANYONE WHO OWNS ONE SUCKS TOO"
    "god man you must be a total newbie lol next question how do I hack windows 2000 lol"
    "I rember smoking my first j when I was 11 the greatest day of my life"
    "Look for me on irc.antionline.com and I will tell you my ip address there! Mother phucker I DON'T NEED YOU TELL ME YOUR IP ADDRESS I can get your ip address my self I can hack you without an IP address! And who the hell are you to challenge me you better get your phuckin mind right! "

ya ur a 1337 one alright..

moron packet monkey, meet me on IRC anyday, irc05.icq.com #clubhit nick SyCkPhReAk
    lmfao cya there newbie

_NetSyN_
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

Hey numnuts I was just there your pu$$ΓΏ ass was not i WAS LOOKING for you and borg Oh I talked to your but buddy Remote Access he's on IRC now

well MR i meet u on IRC and u didnt do ****, and u refused to meet me out of #antionline cause u knew what i wanted to say to u couldnt be said there... ur a pus kid and ur scared, come to irc05.icq.com #clubhit my name is syckphreak. i promise u if u come and i see u u will be sure to not say anything again to me while ur host is visible. sorry for going against AO rules but this kid deserves this kinda **** hes a dip ****

_NetSyN_
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

Banned
    NetSyn, Im going to say what everyone else feared to because they didnt want to lose their precious antipoints. First of all you make a post telling everyone that you are leaving. I asked myself why? Why not just pm all of your buddies here and leave quietly. Then I realized what you were pulling. This is an antipoint drive. Get everyone to feel sorry for you, rack up the points, then the next day "suddenly" decide not to leave and gather up more points. You want everyone to like you? Make more actual contributions to the site with informative posts, not with a pity. As for everyone elses comments about this message to NetSyn....**** YOU.

Uggh audioluv no need to take it all so serious. It was obviously a pre-mature post by Net-Syn that was easily changed.

Anyway Im sure if you made the same post the reaction would be quite different.

Uggh audioluv no need to take it all so serious. It was obviously a pre-mature post by Net-Syn that was easily changed.

Anyway Im sure if you made the same post the reaction would be quite different.

audioluv i think you are to quick to judge. I didnt msg all my buddies because i didnt feel like going threw each and every name and PMin them... itd be a waste of my time.. And if i just disapeared anyone who i forgot to PM wouldnt know why and a such. Id be really pist off if someone i knew just left one day and i never knew why and it has happened before...

so audioluv im going to have to ask u to shut the **** up now... thank you

PS - audioluv maybe u should try ur own idea, cause thoes red boxs sure are adding up quickly

_NetSyN_

audioluv i think you are to quick to judge. I didnt msg all my buddies because i didnt feel like going threw each and every name and PMin them... itd be a waste of my time.. And if i just disapeared anyone who i forgot to PM wouldnt know why and a such. Id be really pist off if someone i knew just left one day and i never knew why and it has happened before...

so audioluv im going to have to ask u to shut the **** up now... thank you

PS - audioluv maybe u should try ur own idea, cause thoes red boxs sure are adding up quickly

_NetSyN_