Thread: Profile Views

Profile Views

Greetz..

I think that members of AO should have a counter of some sort to view how many times some one has viewed their profile.. like in the user controll pannel or something. It may not be a very useful feature but it's just one more that you may (or may not) want to add to AO.

Remote_Access_

I think that members of AO should have a counter of some sort to view how many times some one has viewed their profile.. like in the user controll pannel or something. It may not be a very useful feature but it's just one more that you may (or may not) want to add to AO.

Hey thats a pretty good idea I would like to know how many people checked out my profile to find out nothing's there maybe they should have a timer on their too. Just to see how long they were their checking it out.

Yeah we have counters on our web-sites to see how many peps visit them why not profiles too??

v_Ln

i love this idea remote_access. i hope JP implements that

Sounds like a good idea. BTW, while we're on the subject, check out my profile. There is a picture of me and, at the risk of sounding big-headed, prepare to be amazed!

Sounds cool, Keep 'em com'in...

- Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

i like that idea
    --------------------------
    http://www.arg-irc.com

Banned
    Greetings All:

Ok, from now on, your profiles will keep track of how many views they get (info on views will be right at the top). Sorry I couldn't list total views since you've joined, but until now, we haven't been keeping that info. in our database.

Enjoy, and thanks for the suggestion!