Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anoymous e-mail.

Gbin@ryR

Question Anoymous e-mail.

If i send an anonymous e-mail via an e-mail bomber, does the guy i sent it to, can find my IP or host or any detailz about me or my computer of just find me?
    _Pleaz send immediately

he can if he knows what he's doing...yes

unless of course you really know what your doing (i.e routing messages through servers in africa where logs are rarely kept)
    SlackWare my first, Debian my second....building my box into the ultimate weapon

Gbin@ryR
    what can i do to hide my steps.

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    It all depends on who is smarter. Everything can be traced, if you know what you are doing. But everything can also be hidden. Its just depends on who knows more, your hiding, or his tracing.

Seeing as you are asking about using and e-mail bombing program, that would imply that your victem probably knows more then you. Therefore, he can find out anything he wants to about you, then some....
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

Or South America. Or Russia. Or many places. But that's getting off the subject.

I have a question: Why don't you try it yourself until you can't figure out where it comes from? If you are going to do something like that (which I don't condone) then you should learn as much about email tracking as you can. There is a plethora of available articles/white papers/etc. etc. all over and your best friend will inevitably be www.google.com.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

yes, a bomber/anonymailer won't do anything for you. They just go through your own ISP giving a false name. True, you can choose not to just g through your isp...but it still does, and all of the default servers tha they offer will log and attach your ip. Your friend/ennemy could just look at all of the 'funny' numbers and words at the head of the e-mail and trace which one's yours...
    SlackWare my first, Debian my second....building my box into the ultimate weapon

Gbin@ryR
    I'm going to listen your advise.

Banned
    http://www.securitywriters.org/texts...anonymity.html

great tutorial writen by one of the greatest writers ever raven founder with 2 or was ir 3 i can never remevber other ppl of balcksun.box.sk
    now founder of swg.org
    the tutorial was posted on this site somewhere but has lots of info on hwat u are looking for
    RiOtEr

There are no such things as anonymous mailbombers, none of them work.
    There used to be an anonymous remailer at www.replay.com (don't know if it still works)

here's how you should mail to the remailer through a mailbomber

remailer@replay.com
    hfinney@shell.portal.com
    remailer@alpha.c2.org

copy it to the address section in your email program. You don't have to fill in the subject line because some remailers lose the subject!!

now the body of the message:

place to colons ( :: ) side-by-side in the upper left corner of the message. This has to be done on the upper left corner otherwise it won't work

On the next line you have to put this line with the email address of the person you want to send it to:

Request-Remailing-To: victim@lamer.com

Make sure that the R in request, the R in remailing and the T in to are capitals!! And don't forget the dash between the words, the colon after to and the space before you enter the email address.

When that's done, skip a line and type the message. It's also possible to add an atachment if you're email program is capable to do that.

If you've done all these steps the message should look like this:

::
    Request-Remailing-To: me@me.com

(put here the message)

Just don't send it more then a 1000 times or the remailer wil choke

Oh and one more thing, if you write **** like " I wil rape your wife and kids or I am going to kill you" then the victim can press charges and the anonymous remailer wil have to turn in the logs wich wil lead to you.

grrr

read this book ...............

http://newdata.box.sk/bx/hacker/

?