Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: trojan fanatic

Unhappy trojan fanatic

Please, help me !! I would like to know everything about trojans, how can I make a trojan invisible against antivirus, wich is the best language to make a trojan etc...

I dont wanna links that give me netbus trojans and other trojans, I just wanna know about them, how they act and how can I make it invisible against antivirus

I'm very interested in this subject... please help me and thanks
    the one who enhances his weakness becomes invecible

eu so sinistro !

AO French Antique News Whore
    This is not a place to learn how to make trojans, this is a place to learn who to STOP trojans!
    -Simon \"SDK\"

Please, help me!! I would like to know why s'kiddies like this think that Antionline is some kind of infinite resource for all things that cause trouble. How can we make this site invisible against them, and what is the best way to make them go away?

I don't want links that point me to 2600 or other places where they hang out; I just want to know why the feel they can cause trouble here

I'm very interested in this subject. Please help me, and thanks.
    Got Root?

This user powered by Linux.

Try this:

Above Bl@ckbyte's name, there is a button labelled "ignore". If we all click on this just once, we never have to listen to him again. The same goes for all S'Kids.
    My new name for them: S'Kid Marks

SSJVegeta-Sei

Pierce me with steel, rend me with claw and fang; as I die, a legend is born for another generation to follow.
    An\' it harm none, do as ye will. - Wiccan Rede

Re: trojan fanatic

Originally posted here by Bl@ckbyte
    Please, help me !! I would like to know everything about trojans, how can I make a trojan invisible against antivirus, wich is the best language to make a trojan etc...

I dont wanna links that give me netbus trojans and other trojans, I just wanna know about them, how they act and how can I make it invisible against antivirus

I'm very interested in this subject... please help me and thanks
    Quite likely not the best first post you could have made here, you might want to check out the following:

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=218093

cani eat the newbies that ask questions like that? is that allowed?
    --------------------------
    http://www.arg-irc.com

You should be asking your pharmacist about that, sounds like a personal problem.

That's a joke...hehehe
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Re: trojan fanatic

Originally posted here by Bl@ckbyte
    Please, help me !! I would like to know everything about trojans

Trojan (TROH-jan)

Of or pertaining to Troy, a kingdom on the western coast of what is now Turkey. Thus Hector was a Trojan prince, slain in battle by the Greek hero Achilles. The Trojan War was a nine-year siege of Troy by the Greek allies of Menelaus.

Im not a hacker and I dont want to make a trojan, I just wanna know about this, sorry if I asked the wrong way,
    It was just bacause I read something about trojans and i found this subject interesting, it doesnt maen that I 'll make a trojan or a virus, I dont even know how to program...
    It was only curiosity..
    the one who enhances his weakness becomes invecible

eu so sinistro !

Please, help me !! I would like to know everything about trojans, how can I make a trojan invisible against antivirus, wich is the best language to make a trojan etc... I dont wanna links that give me netbus trojans and other trojans, I just wanna know about them, how they act and how can I make it invisible against antivirus I'm very interested in this subject... please help me and thanks

Bl@ckbyte are you mental? Comming to www.antionline.com ( asecurity site) and posting such stupid garbage! If you think you came here for answers about trojans etc... your at the wrong web site! You need to take your ass to elitehackers.com or hackers.com they have a fare amount of script kiddys just like you!