Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I am newbie hacker! Don't FLAME please...or else...

Talking I am newbie hacker! Don't FLAME please...or else...

Hey, I am newbie to this site. And I only know Javascript, Java, Qbasic, and HTML. Termnologies are very strange here. Just one question, what in the world is a Password Generator? And are there anyways of hacking passwords w/o BruteForce programs. Cause Munga Bunga rots. And it'll take eternaty to script it all. Need people!
    Wazup y\'all hackas

Why should I waste my time telling you how to hack when I'm here to keep people like you out?
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

What? This IS a hacking site. I don't get it.
    Wazup y\'all hackas

"or else"?
    im new here too.
    ive seen simillar posts and to yours, and AO members didn't take too kindy to them
    in the least.
    I wouldn't recommend asking those questions if you value your points, or are here to stay.
    nothing personal , just some friendly advise.
    My only fear in death is comming back reincarnated.

\"Would I ever sh*t you?\"
    \"Of course not you are my favorite turd.\"--E5C4P3

This is an anti-hacking site.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

This is a security site, with security minde people.
    if u look at the posts u will see that.
    you still can learn valuable things in any part of computing.
    just look around.
    My only fear in death is comming back reincarnated.

\"Would I ever sh*t you?\"
    \"Of course not you are my favorite turd.\"--E5C4P3

Guess what little buddy! You're about to be flamed! Why? Maybe you can figure it out for yourself...

In case you haven't noticed, this is a computer SECURITY site... not INsecurity. And if you think you'll be cool by bragging about your hacks, I've got a little word of advice: JP has been known to work very closely with the feddies to hunt down hackers and wanna-be's such as yourself. I confess; I am a hacker. But I know better than to screw with people's systems, much less brag about doing so. I'm a white-hat; I help people out. So I'm all for security, not trying to destroy it. If you want to hack, white-hat is the ONLY way to go. Oh yeah, and it's legal too

My best advice? Get up off your lazy thirteen year old arse and do some research. Read everything about computers, security, networking, programming, firewalls, TCP/IP, etc... that you can find. And even some that you can't find. I started out with Carolyn Meinel's Guides to (Mostly) Harmless Hacking. Check them out at http://www.happyhacker.org or buy her book, Happy Hacker. They give enough information to get you started, but not enough for you to be a true threat to anyone. Great place to start.

Please, do us and yourself a favor, and don't become a script kiddie or cracker. There are more than enough out there. See if you're truly good enough to join the ranks of the highly-respected and appreciated white-hat hackers. Otherwise, bug off.

God bless,
    --PhirePhreak
    I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

Dude, don't go ddown that road with the I'm vulnerable. It doesn't work....Trust me.
    Fight the Power!

hahah.. well this IS a security site.. so we are preety much into securing our boxes than exploiting them.. but since your question is just child's play..

Password Generator is a software that generates passwords for certain softwares they are mainly developed by crackers who preety know much about disassembling programs and extracting passwords.

Word.. 99% of password generators are a joke...

Key Generators on the other hand, gives you registration keys for softwares so you can register the software you downloaded w/o paying for it.

Most Key Generators do work.. some are just a joke..

Seriously.. Dont bother using password generators since to most of us here.. they are just some sort of urban legends.. not real..

though i would recomend www.astalavista.com and www.elitehackers.com and http://blacksun.box.sk if you wish to read tutorials..

maybe you can increase your level and learn to do things w/o the aid of any scripts and softwares like bruteforce, trojans and password generators. (which 20% of us here in AO can do..) just pure protocols...

Then its up to you whether you will use that gift for good or bad..

Remember, "With great powers comes great responsibilities..."
    Dont 4get that...

Quoting a post by Conf1rm3d_K1ll, who intern was quoting KorpDeath...

There is a freakin' sign. It says "AntiOnline.com - Hackers know the weaknesses in your system, shouldn't you?"

If that's not blatant enough.....
    SoggyBottom.

[glowpurple]There were so many fewer questions when the stars where still just the holes to heaven - JJ[/glowpurple] [gloworange]I sure could use a vacation from this bull$hit, three ringed circus side show of freaks. - Tool. [/gloworange]