Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: trojan fanatic

Originally posted here by Bl@ckbyte
    Im not a hacker and I dont want to make a trojan, I just wanna know about this, sorry if I asked the wrong way,
    It was just bacause I read something about trojans and i found this subject interesting, it doesnt maen that I 'll make a trojan or a virus, I dont even know how to program...
    It was only curiosity..
    Well, which trojan would you like to know about? They work many different ways so if you could narrow the scope of your question I think more people would be inclined to answer.

Okay? Now everybody play nice......(I just stole Ennis' job) (and you ain't getting it back, so there!)
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

I just asked wrong...I was interested to know about trojans (cause all information I get is nothing compared to virus informations) and not to be a trojan maker, I dont wanna source codes or links to download a trojan, I was just searching for detailed informations about them, maybe I was thrilled

...so dont thing wrong...

It was a mistake... I admit it, sorry.
    the one who enhances his weakness becomes invecible

eu so sinistro !

Banned
    Oi Korpdeath!

Hey Bl@ckbyte

Now trojans are pretty damn lame, if you are just hiding the fact that you want to be a sk then go here.

If you are legitimate then there are plenty of resources avaible and well AntiOnline is not the kinda place where interest in trojans is high.

So instead of flaming I suggest you do some research elsewhere as nobody will help you here, maybe you feel that we are being harsh as you do not want to cause destruction but how can be sure, plenty of times ppl make it sound like they are doing good by masking questions, we had an incident like that not to long ago!

http://blacksun.box.sk
    should have a trojan help file somewhere.

I aint promoting trojans here but I recommend you get interested in a real subject, after a few weeks you will get bored and realise that trojans are for sad little people with no iniative.

Oh yeah and check out the attachment!

Originally posted here by KorpDeath

Okay? Now everybody play nice......(I just stole Ennis' job) (and you ain't getting it back, so there!)

Awwww.......c'mon Ma.....We's jus' playin' 's all................................

I'm not a hacker and I dont know how to program !

I just would like to more about that !

that was it !!!

eu so sinistro !

I would like to know everything about trojans, how can I make a trojan invisible against antivirus, wich is the best language to make a trojan etc...
    I was interested to know about trojans (cause all information I get is nothing compared to virus informations) and not to be a trojan maker, I dont wanna source codes or links to download a trojan, I was just searching for detailed informations about them, maybe I was thrilled

...so dont thing wrong...

It was a mistake... I admit it, sorry.
    That's a pretty big 'mistake,' buddy. You want to know how to make a trojan invisible? But you don't want to actually want to make one? I'm confused!

P.S. Sorry for continuing this thread, but I HAD to respond to it! Hopefully noone else will.
    Why am I still here?

I was just searching for a FAQ, now I have it...

eu so sinistro !