Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: intersting

Banned

intersting

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp.../tc_zd/5103963

the story basicly says microsoft will be doomed cause of the falling prices of pc's hehe where will all you script kiddies be withought ur big flashing buttons?? i dont think we would have tha majority of computer users without microsoft what you all think would u still be here without ms? i know i would cause i used macs and ataris etc hehe luv the old school puters ohh well
    cya
    RiOtEr

big changes will come....

OS's will have to be free. Not eveyone wants to pay for them anymore....

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=220432

ESR made the following comment

When the price of a PC falls below $350, Microsoft will no longer be viable
    Let's say for arguemnt's sake that this theory is valid. When can we expect the average PC price to fall to $350? This could take years even decades. And in computer-time, that's generations! By the time this happens the PC world will be so profoudly advanced and different that it is impossible to assess the viability of any current corporation's future marketing strategies. MS might be dead by then. Linux might be dead by then. I doubt it, but how can you make these sorts of predictions with any certainty?

I have complete respect for ESR (this guy is a god IMHO) but really, how can someone expect to make any sort of accurate prediction taking into account the computer industry's rate of growth and evolution. It's just not feasible. But it makes you wonder what the next ten years has in store for us. We can only wait and see .
    OpenBSD - The proactively secure operating system.

the story basicly says microsoft will be doomed cause of the falling prices of pc's hehe where will all you script kiddies be withought ur big flashing buttons?? i dont think we would have tha majority of computer users without microsoft what you all think would u still be here without ms? i know i would cause i used macs and ataris etc hehe luv the old school puters ohh well

Microsoft doomed your phucking nutss! Macs suck and anyone who operates one sucks 2!
    Of all the "consumer" directed operating systems, this is the joker inh the pack! Only apples high prices and proprietary parts prevented the Mac from becoming the computer on every hackers desk. Yes it has loads of tools (like every other O.S) However it doesn't lend itself to upgrade and repair so well as a PC does, so if your poor like me on a limited budget this is not for you MACS SUCK!!!!

tELL ME Exactly what I am suppose to do alchol phucking rules 5 flamming dr peppers 151 proof and some hacking make you a real man!!!

Banned
    mr dos how can u make a desicion on a person and their skills by what os they choose to use mac was easy to use and faster than most pc at time sure more expensive but who was complaing i mean i post a interesting link and instead of attacking the link you attack me personaly this is why AO forums are heading down hill attacking peoples charachters instead of ideas now i use linux am i lame cause i dont use microsoft? or what if i use a sparc am i lame for not using a pc? think about what u have said it doesnt make sense attacking me because of wht i choose to use
    RiOtEr

i can see it now.. bill gates in his basement.. drinkin alcho.. burning all MS source codes.. den shoots himself.. den no one will know what the MS Windows source code anymore.. the secret dies wid him.. heheh

Microsoft wants to set up home users with a licensing program similar to the one businesses use. Instead of buying a piece of software, basically you will lease it. After a year, you can renew your current license for another year, or lease the license to the newer version. This will be with all MS products including Office, XP, and whatever else they wish to charge for. Of course this will allow them to lower prices on the short term, but they will cost much more over the long run.
    Jealousy consumes the weak.
    http://www.badconnections.net

mr dos how can u make a desicion on a person and their skills by what os they choose to use mac was easy to use and faster than most pc at time sure more expensive but who was complaing i mean i post a interesting link and instead of attacking the link you attack me personaly this is why AO forums are heading down hill attacking peoples charachters instead of ideas now i use linux am i lame cause i dont use microsoft? or what if i use a sparc am i lame for not using a pc? think about what u have said it doesnt make sense attacking me because of wht i choose to use

You posted a interesting link is that what you think? I think it's bullshit personally! AO forums are heading down hill because real people speak their mind thats pretty phucked up if you ask me! I am attacking people's charachters <---lol Now I understand why no one like's this site! I posted a bunch of links for other web sites and I put antionline.com as my favorite but so many people responded antionline.com sucks or no one likes JP everyone hates this site because everyone acts like they own this site or they act like there to good for anyone else! I promise you if you go to any other web site they are not hurling insults at each other or worried about stupid points which mean **** by the way. You people measure how smart someone is by the green blocks above their name thats stupid not everyone is a kiss ass like most of the antionline.com members..

Thumbs down

I only see a few doing such as you Dr.Dos. It's funny how people get booted then come back with a different name to talk trash. You are just an ASS HOLE.........Period. Let people enjoy themselves *****......................
    Resistance is futile, prepare to be assimilated.

Microsoft doomed your phucking nutss! Macs suck and anyone who operates one sucks 2!
    Of all the "consumer" directed operating systems, this is the joker inh the pack! Only apples high prices and proprietary parts prevented the Mac from becoming the computer on every hackers desk. Yes it has loads of tools (like every other O.S) However it doesn't lend itself to upgrade and repair so well as a PC does, so if your poor like me on a limited budget this is not for you MACS SUCK!!!!
    tsk tsk.. u wanna know what real skill is??? real skill is where a person can master ANY operating system and make the security so tight that if u stick a coal between it it turns to diamond in seconds..

Skill and leetness doesnt lie on the O/S.. its in the user.. its the user that makes the o/s.. not the o/s makes the user..