Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Interviews with Hackers

I DON'T NEED YOU TELL ME YOUR IP ADDRESS I can get your ip address my self I can hack you without an IP address!
    *falls off his chair laughing*
    hahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahha!!!

you are one funny kent.. hahaha!!

first of all let me define what IP address is.. and ill just paste an extraction in webopedia.com so you would know am not bullshitting..

IP Address - An identifier for a computer or device on a TCP/IP network. Networks using the TCP/IP protocol route messages based on the IP address of the destination. The format of an IP address is a 32-bit numeric address written as four numbers separated by periods. Each number can be zero to 255. For example, 1.160.10.240 could be an IP address.

if you dun get the hint.. here it is again..

IP Address - An identifier for a computer or device on a TCP/IP network.

sooo long story short, how can you hit something you cant see?? hahahahahhah!!!!

Note: The internet is considered as a TCP/IP network..

Banned
    but mr dos u dont need my ip just do it now
    or if u admit your wrong get mirc
    www.mirc.com
    then point the server to irc.antionline.com
    then talk to me and umbobo1 and well give u our ips and well c how u go
    RiOtEr

Mr. Dos, here is what you need to do. Either use your irc client, or the java client and join irc.antionline.com port 6667. Once there I will either tell you my ip, or you can guess. Then you can attempt to hack me. Im still waiting.

oh btw.. did i mention irc.antionline.com uses a virtual world mask?? hehehe

Maybe I will use a DOS attack against your computer with ip spoofing or maybe another penetration technique. Or maybe I will use SYN/ACK (it's a bit old) attacks against your host, followed by ip spoofing using TCP number predicition to gain a one way connection to your computer. I am also going to include attacks launched LANS that manipulate the ARP table, or any other attack that manipulates any other routing protocal to spoof host indentity, or uses DOS attacks against your name servers to subvert the normal trust relationships and allow IP spoofing to occur.Or maybe ICMP_REDIRECTS you never know because I am 10 years old hahaha.. Perhaps plant logic bomb's in your computer and launch a bad ass DOS ATTACK against you butt buddy computer there is only one promblem your the one who is actually transmitting the ATTACK not me I just send the TRIGGER COMMAND... My point is don't mess with a black hat!!!!
    This post has been reported numerous times Mr.Dos.
    If your looking for a ban Im sure it can be arranged.

Originally posted here by Mr.Dos
    Maybe I will use a DOS attack against your computer with ip spoofing or maybe another penetration technique. Or maybe I will use SYN/ACK (it's a bit old) attacks against your host, followed by ip spoofing using TCP number predicition to gain a one way connection to your computer. I am also going to include attacks launched LANS that manipulate the ARP table, or any other attack that manipulates any other routing protocal to spoof host indentity, or uses DOS attacks against your name servers to subvert the normal trust relationships and allow IP spoofing to occur.Or maybe ICMP_REDIRECTS you never know because I am 10 years old hahaha.. Perhaps plant logic bomb's in your computer and launch a bad ass DOS ATTACK against you butt buddy computer there is only one promblem your the one who is actually transmitting the ATTACK not me I just send the TRIGGER COMMAND... My point is don't mess with a black hat!!!!
    Listen Mr. Dos, I am still waiting, and I suggest you read my earlier post.

Mr. Dos, I accept your challenge and invite you to hack me. However, I will not consider it a true victory if you launch a Denial of service attack on me as your name might suggest. Look for me on irc.antionline.com and I will tell you my ip address there.
    So a denial of service attack is not a victory in my book. Im still waiting for you.

Banned
    dude i think u just went to a hackers dictornary and followed this formula i will use (random acronym) and the (nother random acronym) i will then (thecnical term) then get a (technical term) .... cause none of it made sense

Maybe I will use a DOS attack against your computer with ip spoofing or maybe another penetration technique.

when have dos or spoofing been penetration techniques?? btw get ur arse in the channel were all waiting for u to show us your 1337 skills
    RiOtEr

ok first of all.. do you know what O/S we are using? coz the attack varies on the O/S... and what softwares we have..

second.. DoS attacks are not hacking.. any monkey can do a DoS attack..

hmm well spoofing is debatable coz i can spoof Norton's Update Server's and pretend to be one and connet to ur box as the Norton Update.. hehe wolf in sheep's clothing.. but question is.. how can u get in when you have no protocol to support your penetration??? example. telnet, ftp, http, Hyper Terminal, RAS... hahha

Why does a potentially good thread have to turn into a stupid flame war? This thread has nothing to do with hacking IRC or address spoofing. Please start a new thread if you want to talk about new issues.
    OpenBSD - The proactively secure operating system.