Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Interviews with Hackers

Interviews with Hackers

Quite an interesting read for network security ethusiasts. Read it here
    OpenBSD - The proactively secure operating system.

I am a hacker no one gave me no interview I am jealous if I have to prove myself I will

Mr. Dos, I accept your challenge and invite you to hack me. However, I will not consider it a true victory if you launch a Denial of service attack on me as your name might suggest. Look for me on irc.antionline.com and I will tell you my ip address there.

Banned
    mr dos i will also give u my ip come on #ausphreak and i will give u my ip as umbobo1 has said and i will show u why ur name isnt in that list of ppl interviewed!
    RiOtEr

wow.. cat fight.. rreewwwrr!! hahahah

If you want a hacking challenge Mr.Dos do it by PM, not on the AntiOnline boards.
    Once again Im getting numerous complaints about you.

Originally posted here by Mr.Dos

Look for me on irc.antionline.com and I will tell you my ip address there! Mother phucker I DON'T NEED YOU TELL ME YOUR IP ADDRESS I can get your ip address my self I can hack you without an IP address! And who the hell are you to challenge me you better get your phuckin mind right!

Maybe I AM CAMERA SHY! Like I told your butt buddy I don't need your ip address! Your gonna show me why my name isn't on the list! man you better stop smoking that **** you see what it does it kills your brain cells and you think your the **** because you have more posts than me you better know what you are doing befoe you ask strangers to a challenge
    I've been waiting 2 hours. Chicken ****. Where are you El Jerko? Can't touch me. You are a big bull shitter..............You have no power.... You say you need no info...Well I see nothing but you being a wanna be KiDDiE..........I dare you to show yourself....You have NOT done squat to me yet nor will you ever because you are a week 10 year old that had his lunch money taken from him and gets beat up in school everyday. I challenge you........Weak bitch....
    Resistance is futile, prepare to be assimilated.

Mr. Dos, my challenge still stands. I am waiting for you on irc.antionline.com right now. Please come and hack me. If you dont need my ip, just start hacking me right now, im waiting....

Banned
    i have respect on here unlike u do if u think u can hack me without my ip address how do u plan to connect to my computer telepathicly? or have u inveted a special internet with no tcp/ip where everything is random and u can try to connect to ne one of the 1000 million or som puters in the world?? man seriously get a life and learn somthing before u flame someone?
    RiOtEr

You know what IT'S ON!!! Tell me exactly what am I suppose to do now that I allowed you to beat me do you think that we can play another game maybe I can win this time I kind of like the misery you put me through now that you can trust me completely even if you try to look the other way I think I will hack you this time! You lied to me,

Maybe I will use a DOS attack against your computer with ip spoofing or maybe another penetration technique. Or maybe I will use SYN/ACK (it's a bit old) attacks against your host, followed by ip spoofing using TCP number predicition to gain a one way connection to your computer. I am also going to include attacks launched LANS that manipulate the ARP table, or any other attack that manipulates any other routing protocal to spoof host indentity, or uses DOS attacks against your name servers to subvert the normal trust relationships and allow IP spoofing to occur.Or maybe ICMP_REDIRECTS you never know because I am 10 years old hahaha.. Perhaps plant logic bomb's in your computer and launch a bad ass DOS ATTACK against you butt buddy computer there is only one promblem your the one who is actually transmitting the ATTACK not me I just send the TRIGGER COMMAND... My point is don't mess with a black hat!!!!