Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Interviews with Hackers

Banned
    smirc this is just in return to another post he also challnenged us so we just happened to take your post to accept his challenge sorry btw it was a great read stupid kid getting caught hacking nasa lol ohh well thanks for the great link and sorry bout your thread being vandalized if you will
    RiOtEr

Hmmm...damn. Another Seb-G eh? ....Sheesh!

And I thought I was funny...
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

Mr.Dos, you wrote in on of your previous threads that you are I am a cracker. Though I just thought you were a retard script kiddie at first....I now believe you,
    because only I am a cracker could rant on about the stupidest things like that, and only he is dumb enough to throw in a bunch of hack/crack methods he read
    about in newsweek...but doesn't have the balls to prove he knows how to do them

in short, Mr.Dos, I am a cracker...whatever you want to go by.............you are not welcome here, we just want to discuss security and related issues.......we don't need to waste space telling you to shut your mouth on EVERY thread.

I'm sure all are in agreement (except maybe oblio)
    SlackWare my first, Debian my second....building my box into the ultimate weapon

Banned
    just to clear thing up we did ask him to come and try and hack us but he never showed up so mr.dos if your going to make blantent remarks about your skill please have the knowledge and the balls to back them up!? but as ennis says the way you talk and treat other members of antionline you are heading for a ban?
    thanks
    RiOtEr

god Dr.DoS your so god damn lame you make me wanna hurt you. As i said before ill meet u anyday on IRC , irc05.icq.com #clubhit nick SyCkPhReAk

PM me for info ya packet monkey

_NetSyN_
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

Haha,
    This is extremely enjoyable, everyone please keep this thread alive. This will be very fun to keep on reading. {Edge of you seat thriller, very interesting} haha.
    \"To follow the path:
    look to the master,
    follow the master,
    walk with the master,
    see through the master,
    become the master.\"
    -Unknown

Banned
    This thread is closed, smirc if you wish start a new thread. This has become a flame war about Mr.Dos trying to hack our members.

Gbin@ryR
    Yeah :-)