Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ghosts

Ghosts

For as long as i can remember i have always been intersted by ghosts. I have heard many stories and seen a fair amount of evidence supporting that they are actually real. Actually i have seen a few myself making me a true believer The big questions i have are, what are they? Why are they here? What do they want?

Any comments or stories?
    HELP!!! I AM TRAPPED IN SURREALITY!!!

Ghosts

The answer is: Yes I do believe in ghosts. What do they want? There could be a variety of things they could possibly want. Have I seen ghosts? Possibly, when I was younger, in an abandoned old house back in New Mexico (way way way back when I was around 8) in an old abandoned house at around 8:30-9:30 PM MST.
    Welcome to Hell , where we have served more than all of the fast food chains put together! And the number grows everyday! Stay tuned!

Banned
    theis is apparently a ghost in three men in a baby it pans around the room and their is a kid standing their that noone on the crew aw so?? mabey they do or mabey they dont its like aliens i guess we will never know unless the us government opens area51 heheh neway just my whacked opinion lol
    cya
    RiOtEr

Personally I do not believe in ghosts. I have never seen one and thing that people who say they have are crazy!! Except for you guys ofcourse.

I think TV shows about ghosts, such as 'The Extraordinary', which sometimes show photos of what they believe are ghosts are just hoax's or light reflections, etc. I mostly believe that things which cannot be explained or scientifically proven, do not exsist.

Greg
    \"Do you know what people are most afraid of?
    What they don\'t understand.
    When we don\'t understand, we turn to our assumptions.\"
    -- William Forrester

I don't believe ghosts are like the spirits off dead peps but some kind of mental projection from the living.....of course we don't know we have such powers let alone how to control them that is why some turn up in the weirdest of places

included is pic that Rioter was talking about from 3 men and a baby (just recieved it in an email like 5 mins before reading this post kinda creepy)

soz 4got to mention if you want to see the other ghost pics i got sent pm me or just say in a reply to this thread and I'll post them

v_Ln

valhallen - can't read it, get some security notice.
    psychosquee - that was me back then. :0 j/k
    Ghosts? seen 'em.
    Trappedagainbyperfectlogic.

hmmmm me 2 gold eagle - is tres weird I'll try attaching it again see if it makes any difference....

edit - > hmmmm same thing again soz peps don't know whats going on here will report it in oops a bug

v_Ln

The big questions i have are, what are they? Why are they here? What do they want?
    - Hrm.. well, I don't know what they are, why they're here, or what they want. That's something you'll have to ask them. Although I've never actually seen one my self, I do belive in them. The TV shows where they go to a grave yard or some where. Then they use all this high tech. devices to convince you that there's really ghost there.. those shows are just bullsh*t..

Remote_Access_

I believe in innocent until proven guilty. Have you any proof that there are no ghosts? Until i see proof that no way, no how, there can be no ghosts, I have to believe in the transluscent buggers
    \"And everyone knows, that the world is full of stupid people\"