Thread: Mandrake 7.0

Mandrake 7.0

I am in need of a person who has the following two qualities. Knows about Mandrake 7.0 and is willing to be a ncie guy and help get me further along. If someone would be kind enough to PM me offering thier help i just have basic questions with mandrake i am not new completly to linux, i just have no idea how to use most of it. My first example probly really stupid is getting my nic card to work going theough all the diffrent steps provided on the linksys readme file i don't get the same response they say you should. I appreicate anyones kindness.
    I know that i may never be all the things that i wanna be, but now is not the time to cry, nows the time to find out why. I wanted more than life could ever grant me.
    We are the people our parents warned us about.

If you are going to go with Mandrake. You may as well upgrade and go with Mandrake 8.1. The configuration is a whole lot better than previous versions.
    The COOKIE TUX lives!!!!
    Windows NT crashed,I am the Blue Screen of Death.
    No one hears your screams.

i happened to have a 7.0 i got with box 3 cds and book for 39cents when i used to wrok at compusa so thats why i went with 7, i figured since i have the book, but maybe tonight i'll look into gettin the upgrade or maybe jsut reinstall completley, maybe then i 'll get what linksys says i should when i install the nic, thanx i never even thought to get the newer version
    I know that i may never be all the things that i wanna be, but now is not the time to cry, nows the time to find out why. I wanted more than life could ever grant me.
    We are the people our parents warned us about.