Thread: must...remain.....calm....

must...remain.....calm....

Does anyone constantly get logged out of AO? Someone please help me.
    Fight the Power!

AntiOnline Senior Member
    You might be having cookie problems. Go make sure your cookies are enabled.
    [shadow]uraloony, Founder of Loony Services[/shadow]
    Visit us at
    [gloworange]http://www.loonyservices.com/[/gloworange]

And also make sure that you do not have a firewall preventing access of internet explorer to those cookie filez.
    \"To follow the path:
    look to the master,
    follow the master,
    walk with the master,
    see through the master,
    become the master.\"
    -Unknown

I have it set to send the info through the links instead of with a cookie file. Anyways, if there is a cookie file, I have IE set to save it... I'm not sure if there is a firewall though, because I mostly use this site during school....
    Fight the Power!

Maybe your school doesn't like this site? I know my school doesn't *grumble*.

God bless,
    --PhirePhreak
    I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

Banned
    Greetings:

Well, if you read when you signed up, you would know that we do NOT suggest using the link option if you're in a location that might have a proxy gateway or firewall (such as a school). Your session can potentially get mixed up with other users, in which case, our site logs you out to prevent security problems.

Change to cookies if you're going to be using this account at school, and your problems will go away. Just be sure to log out when you're done, heh.