Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hmmm going to get killed for this but...

Banned
    you all raise some intersting points but as lkennedy.guru says in the wrong hands well we would only teach them stuff that they should know just give them practice or somthing that they should know and go of and do it what mr.dos post has to do with nething i dont know but man just leave your causing way to many problems on here
    but as Noia says its still ultimatly up to jp

hmmm this is a great idea.. atleast we can go practice or somefin..

I swear to God, I was thinking the same thing this morning.

But we don't necessarily have to have just hacking challenges. There could be programming stuff and other random things. The Avatar Competition worked out pretty well, didn't it?
    Why am I still here?

Banned
    yeah have ne of you done cyberarmy? their not to badd but cyberarmy annoys but challenges have taught me alot and datfort ones although their extremly hard well 2 me neway are good but i dont think jp wanted a warbox for security reasons
    JP please think about web based challenges long and hard hehe
    thanks
    RiOtEr

No! Please, dear god no! "Hacking challenges" draw script kiddies like flies to dung, regardless of their quality or the actual phrasing of the term.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

i think of this as something that would bring experience. it could teach, as well as let jp know of any flaws or weaknesses in his system. IF any knowledge gets into the wrong hands, yes, many bad things are possible. still, there is the risk of skript kiddies coming in an messing things up. a few bad ppl can screw things up for the rest of us. sux, huh? ne ways, what is this cyberarmy?
    D. J.

[QUOTE] Originally posted here by jcmcb
    MrDOs -
    I don't want to start a flame war, so I will be brief, and I want you to understand me, so I will use small words...

True I work for the gov't, but I am not an "Agent" as you say...I don't want to see anyone arrested, nor do I have the power/authority/interst in doing so...

This is besides the fact that on JP could instigate an investigation for hacking his site...and if he wants to let people practice here I doubt he would do so....
    [/QUOTE

"and I want you to understand me, so I will use small words" <----------- That's one example of how to insult

someone without using curse words. jcmcb, nicely done.

Crimina1