Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question and Suggestion

Question and Suggestion

I have seen at least three instances (and I'm sure there have been more than that) asking for a cryptology forum. As you have not yet put one in, I assume you have a reason for doing so.

If you don't mind, could you either tell me why you have chosen not to make a cryptology forum, or make one?

thank you, and if you give me a reason for not having such a forum, please do not close the thread.
    Preliminary operational tests were inconclusive (the dang thing blew up)

\"Ask not what the kernel can do for you, ask what you can do for the kernel!\"

Banned
    Thats a good idea for the technology forums
    I think JP should put in a cryptology forum, Good idea!

Yeah I want a Crypto forum Crypto is fun!

i'm all for it i'd like to get more involved with cryptology!
    D. J.

cryptology eh? sounds like a good idea...

but wait = \ whats cryptology ? :P j/k

i think such a big word like cryptology might be to complicated for some of our users like "i am a cracker" and "lovable" we wouldnt want to confuse them and have them post up nude pictures of themselves thinking thats what the fourm is for ;x

~*_NetSyN_*~
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

cryptology eh? sounds like a good idea...

but wait = \ whats cryptology ? :P j/k

i think such a big word like cryptology might be to complicated for some of our users like "i am a cracker" and "lovable" we wouldnt want to confuse them and have them post up nude pictures of themselves thinking thats what the fourm is for ;x

~*_NetSyN_*~
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

Astrography - science of the stars
    Cryptography - science of "encoding"
    Astrology - fake science of predictions

Damn...Dunno how to finish my joke!

Astrography - science of the stars
    Cryptography - science of "encoding"
    Astrology - fake science of predictions

Damn...Dunno how to finish my joke!

i like the idea of a cryptograpy forum.. but really i am for anything that has to do with computers or security..even if its something i am currently not very interested in.. i just like that the info could be availible to me if i need it.
    and thats my 2 cents on the topic

i like the idea of a cryptograpy forum.. but really i am for anything that has to do with computers or security..even if its something i am currently not very interested in.. i just like that the info could be availible to me if i need it.
    and thats my 2 cents on the topic