Thread: Crack a code and win a Ferrari

Thumbs up Crack a code and win a Ferrari

Apocalypse Dow contributed the following - "Meganet Corporation offers a new Ferrari 360 Challenge to the one who can crack the code. The challenge is to break into a file encrypted with our proprietary technology, Virtual Matrix Encryption. "

Read more at www.xatrix.org

Banned
    hehe reminds me off mecury rising that kid cracked the code and got hunted down by the government not happy jan lol
    cya
    RiOtEr

I would like to see some more info on this. I think it is crazy. The sompany must be very hapy with thier crypto. Anyhow if any more info is out thier let me know. I would like to read about it. Thanks for the post.
    LATER-

would be nice to win the car though, you have to go to LA to pick it up though but hey a ride from L.A to N.Y in a Ferrari wouldnt be to bad...Exept for all the damn miles on it but oh-well

( i think i can , i think i can , i think i can )
    Violence breeds violence
    we need a world court
    not a republican with his hands covered in oil and military hardware lecturing us on world security!

Hey I might as well give it a shot. I know I won't be able to do it but hey I NEED a car.

LOL......what the hell is wrong with this thread? Punctuation people, punctuation!

All I can say to this one is...Vrooooom....Vrooooom....Pedal to the floor for the winner.
    The COOKIE TUX lives!!!!
    Windows NT crashed,I am the Blue Screen of Death.
    No one hears your screams.