Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: keylogger?

keylogger?

help
    finally scraped enough for a comp for my girl.am worried about who and wht she sees,and or goes.was told about something called a keylogger.have tried many downloads that were supposed to be free,were not.limited budget.any help here?
    thank you
    travler37

hey i can get u a keylogger if u can't find one here. email me at slipknot_maggot_6sic6@hotmail.com if u wanna get a hold of me.

No, we are not a hacking tools website

No, we do not help people spy on their girlfriends

No, we are not a computer-help-desk-for-hacking

No, we won't help you for this question

Yes, we will help you cope with the loss of your girlfriend in a few weeks...
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

Two things that I have a problem with already,
    First off goto http://www.google.com and search for "Keylogger" AND "free", and another thing, what you want to do is wrong, you are trying to do something called spyware, which is also typically called a trojan. Keyloggers are used by businesses and legit people that put it on their own systems, to protect themselves and those who use their computers. You minus well go and download Sub7 and put it on her computer. I can guarntee you that if you continue to act how you are now, you will not be respected here at AO, and you will not learn anything about computer security.

Though I do not condone you spying on your girlfriend...here is a good keylogger.

I wish some people would have a brain, why explicitly SAY "I want to spy on my gf", and not say that it's for security purposes...at least then you won't get flamed.

nevertheless, keyloggers are good when you live in residence....that you know who's doing what on your computer when you aren't there.

HookDump

It loads on startup and runs in the background....and dumps everything into a desgnated file
    SlackWare my first, Debian my second....building my box into the ultimate weapon

lol@ the thought of not getting something because I had to pay for it. you need to visit some cracking websites instead of security ones man.
    \"Welcome to the real world...it sucks. Your gunna love it.\'\"

So you want to spy on your girlfriend, not cool. I hope this blows up in your face.
    Its not software piracy. I’m just making multiple off site backups.

Banned
    I agree. That's pretty lame to spy on your girlfriend.

Yo My mans you dont need to spy on your girlfriend i will tell you, she was at my house lastnight. Nah just playin Try cyruslabs.com and look at his downloads
    Peace PEACE

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Ummm, just curious. Did you know that installing a keylogger on a machine without the users permission is illegal? It is the same as tapping someones phone without their permission (or a court order). So unless your a judge, or are good friends with one......

Anyway, if you are that worried about your gf, either you are WAY to possessive, or she has given you a reason not to trust her. If the first is the case, then I feel sorry for her. If it is the second, then I feel sorry for you. Either way, I don't see this relationship going very far.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman