Thread: Weekly Mailbag

Weekly Mailbag

The weekly mailbag link, for the majority of my residence here at AO, was nothing more than an eyesore. I looked at the link, and dismissed the link thinking that it was probably just Senior Moderators writing in to give JP a little "hows-your father". I finally read this weeks mailbag today though, and all I can say is that that is the funniest collection of emails I have ever read in my entire life! Everyone stop what they're doing and go and read them right now! They're great!...peaches!

P.S. If you want to contact me about this post please call me at 402.215.7185
    P.S.S. Be careful when you download the B02k virus...sometimes its a virus!
    \"Welcome to the real world...it sucks. Your gunna love it.\'\"

Hi mom!
    Another soul has been won Welcome to the good life uzer
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.

I'm with you uzerfrendly, it's absolutely hilarious!!! These are my favourites:

i search my crack for macromedia director shockwave studio
    please send me a e mail

- nicolasbeau

I sent him an e-mail suggesting that he get someone to help him search his crack.....
    and

To: help@antionline.com
    Subject: need help please !!!!

hello, is the first time that i contact you but i really need your help. actually someone is writing to my girlfriend in MSN HOTMAIL.
    my girlfriend has a cousin that his e mail address was hacked, and another person is talking to his place.
    The hacker managed to enter her address and sent her in her own address some menacing mails.
    My question is: is it possible to know something that could be easy in order to enter the hacker's adress, because i really would like to destroy his computer but i need to know how i could do it because this guy if i let him doing this thing , is going to hack mine.
    i don't know what to do, but now i would like to enter his adress in order to menace him

please , hoping that you will answer me with a solution soon because i really need to know

thanks for all,
    waoiting your answer,
    rintintin

Oh No! Here's what you do: Take your girlfriend and place her address in cousin then that he can his e mail address to hack send! Hacker then the address can and send to hacker you! I hope that helps you, good luck!
    Greg
    \"Do you know what people are most afraid of?
    What they don\'t understand.
    When we don\'t understand, we turn to our assumptions.\"
    -- William Forrester

Banned
    LOL, Yeah... The second one hot_ice posted is hilarious.... I missed the Mailbag, but now its finally back

Originally posted here by hot_ice

Oh No! Here's what you do: Take your girlfriend and place her address in cousin then that he can his e mail address to hack send! Hacker then the address can and send to hacker you! I hope that helps you, good luck!

^^^The greatest reply ever. If I wasn't wary of the weird copywrite laws existing on out fragile internet today (thinks of that post about the company trying to copywrite file encryption...cant find it to link yall, sorry.) I think I'd have to use it as my sig. Then again I like being original so stealing someone elses words might not be the best thing. Eh well.