Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anarchists cookbook...

CIA Tampered with it? hehe....cause the CIA wants to get all those skript kiddies...

If you want to learn about that sorta thing check out the US Army Field Manuls, the FM series. They are out there, in PDF and hardcopy. You can get some from the Gov. Printing Office, Army Navy Stores and other places. They are more reliable and more knowledgable....

But don't be an idiot and make small bombs, you going to hurt yourself and maybe others....its not worth it...
    - Jimmy Mac

Replicants are like any technology, if there not a hazard, its not my problem....

I would guess the Anarchist Cookbook is one of the most sought after texts for individuals under 16. Plus people always wanna find it the first time they hop on the net. If this is what you wanna study though, then go for it, just get a better education about it, and be prepared for the consequences in any shape or form.

I say go for it!! A little chlorine in the gene pool won't hurt......that much... hehehe
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

I have but one thing to say: Curiousity killed the Cat................Be careful with that thing i used to have it but got rid after a friend had to spend about £2500 ($4000) on his house after an "experiment" that went wrong.
    ONE BY ONE THE PENGUINS STEAL MY SANITY!

I agree with everyone here about being carefull.
    LATER-

Banned
    check www.textfiles.com . they have the old ones.

Dude screw the anarchist cookbook it sucks ass. As stated before alot of the chemical combinations are wrong as well as many other things. I used to be into to bombs a while back and other things of that nature. If you are looking for something good check out the Big Book of Mischief. You can probably find that on google. I used to have it and it has some good info. So does the army books that jcmcb said before.

Hey man
    I like doing little bombs, and i mean, im not gonna make bleach plastic explosive, i do enjoy the use of my fingers

Just the sugar +pot.nitrate smoke bombs, making black powder (even thatd dangerous enough) etc...but i found it now, thanks i dont use google much but i think i will now seems a lot better than aj.com and yahoo (even tho yahoo is powered by google)
    How about doing something positive for the human race and using that curiosity and brain power that you've got to do some good. Instead of blowing things up, why not try to create something that will benefit people, like some cool new software. It's much harder to build something up than it is to tear it down. I'm sure you'll find this much more interesting and rewarding.
    OpenBSD - The proactively secure operating system.

Talking

If it helps, just think of it as Evolution in Action, or Retroactive Birth Control!
    Better living thru science.

Wink

Dont trust the cook book! There are far better and more accurate books out there....try a munitions handbook, or search the following text on google or dogpile...Raw data for Raw nerves. Good luck