Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anarchists cookbook...

The Anarchists Cook Book

I've got it (The Jolly Roger File Version)... I should get back to reading that thing... it was quite interesting... haven't tried anything yet... :gotta be careful...:
    Welcome to Hell , where we have served more than all of the fast food chains put together! And the number grows everyday! Stay tuned!

I actually do have a hard copy of the original version(the actual 'hold-in-your-hands-and-read' kind)...and it is correct in relation to the chemistry aspect(if you've gone through at least 3 years of chemistry in secondary learning, you know). BUT!!...anyone who has gone through at least that much training already knows how to do those things...the appeal of the Cookbook lies in the minds of the malicious with no desire to understand how the 'projects' in the book really work...that includes the 'Growing Psychotropic Mushrooms and Growing Your Own Pot' sections...
    In essence the 'Anarchist Cookbook' appeals to the uneducated and 'quick fix' mentality...
    In context...look at 'Hackers' vs. 'Script Kiddies' debate...much the same thing...Those that have the knowledge to figure out how vs. those that read a recipe(script) to accomplish tasks.

Ouroboros

ed. Those that are encouraged to do more research based on 'quickies' and thus learn more about what they are doing, good for you...but those who add an ingredient and look right back at the recipie for the next, mindless of the process...shame on you...
    "entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem"

"entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity."

-Occam's Razor

THE ANARCHIST COOKBOOK SHOULD BE USED FOR INFO ONLY.FAR AS I SEE A LOT OF IT IS OUT-DATED.TECHNOLOGY GROWS DAILY.THE ORIGINAL JOLLY ROGER ANARCHIST COOKBOOK WAS PUBLISHED YEARS AGO.

Originally posted here by Ouroboros
    that includes the 'Growing Psychotropic Mushrooms and Growing Your Own Pot' sections...
    Hey man you got to post that info ! lol many people will pay good money for that! LMFAO
    ONE BY ONE THE PENGUINS STEAL MY SANITY!

Used to have the origonal paperback version. Was the ****.
    d0m1n10n: 1.Control or the exercise of control; sovereignty: “The devil... has their souls in his possession, and under his dominion” (Jonathan Edwards).
    2. A territory or sphere of influence or control; a realm.
    often Dominion Abbr. Dom.